'Mine', So He Thinks.

• Dedicated to Ronnie Wallace

'Mine', So He Thinks. 
By Ashley Wallace
Dedicated to Ronnie Wallace. 

I do not speak Russian, nor German. So the phrases I have may be wrong. But I am trying my best, and have been researching it. Any people that speak either language and want to help would be very much appreciated! 

 I was running, running for my life. Someone, something, was chasing me. I was going to die. The forest surrounded me as I tried looking for an escape. The faster I ran, the harder it came to focus on surroundings. Trees, fallen branches, and uprooted roots everywhere. 

Do not hit a tree, do not fall, I kept repeating to myself.

Tears were pouring down my face. This was where I was going to die. In the forest where no one would ever find my body.

Keep moving. Keep moving. Move. Ne ostanavlivaysya.

Russian my native language. I was terrified. The fact that I was speaking it showed it.

Breathing was becoming impossible, I was panicking and my airway was getting tighter. My legs were throbbing in pain. I had to move.

My foot slipped on a leaf, and I fell on my butt for a brief second. Gasping, I got up as fast as I could. I started running again. The noise behind me was catching up.

 Growling.

No! No! No! Tears came down faster. I was becoming slower, and weaker. My coordination was getting worse.

I tripped over a log, only to meet a wolf's yellow glowing, hungry eyes that were staring down at me. The wolf was huge, hugger then any wolf I had ever seen. This wolf had long brown fur. I kept trying to crawl away from the wolf but the wolf lunged at me and started biting into my shoulder, and started ripping me to pieces. My blood was seaping out. I tried shoving him off, but it was no use, I was too weak. He was going to be the last thing I saw before I died. I heard screams, only to realize they were my own. Agonizing seconds, minutes or even possible hours were going by. I was bleeding profusely, and I was in so much pain. The world was fogging around me. My eyes were getting tired. The more time that went by the harder it became to keep them open. A new snarl caught my attention. I averted my eyes to the new sound. Another wolf came out of nowhere, this one was gray. It attacked the brown wolf that attacked me. They were fighting over who would kill me. Tearing my gaze away from the wolves I tried to move, but the pain was too excruciating. I had to move, this would be my only way to survive I tried moving my arms but I could not feel them. I kept trying but finally my body gave out. I was swallowed into blackness.               

Death.

Death hurt. My whole body was aching. I hoped they had some kind of medication, or some kind of magic that could fix the pain. I felt disoriented, and foggy. Everything was black.

I tried focusing more. Then was able to hear voices.

“The Batria do not know what to do with her.” A male voice spoke. “It is unheard of for a Rogue to change a human. They did not think it could be done by a non-alpha, let alone a Rogue.”

“Then what is going to happen to her?” Another voice snapped. This voice was female. I recognized the voice, but could not put my finger on where.

“She is to join the pack closest to her. Only if she is accepted into it. That is either ours, or the Midnight pack.”

“Who is closer?”

“Midnight pack. I can call Zade and see if he will let me have her.”

Zade, Zade, Zade. Hehe. What a funny name. He must be an angel. What were the other angel’s names?

I felt myself gasping from pain. Why was breathing so difficult? Why was it getting darker again?