Chapter 8: The Best Week Ever and Something Magical ♥♥♥

Hey guys I know I promised that Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11 would be up today but change of plans, I've been doing some thinking and from now I won't be telling you when Chapters will be posted I will surprise you and say sometime this week. This is because I am getting some great ideas about this story and I'm writing them down and tweaking them. So the only thing that stands true is that there will be 30 Chapters that will be finished  by President’s Day hopefully, that I can promise, but nothing more, well there is one more thing the story will have 45 Chapters plus an Epilogue and there will be a Part 2. That's it no more, ha ha if you have questions please feel free to message me! Anyway back to Chapter 8, in this chapter you'll find out who phased and then Nessie will be at school and I will fast forward dates just like I said. Also, at the end of this Chapter a little surprise but yea ha ha. Anyway that's it guys! Enjoy! Chapter 8 will be up by the end of today and Chapters 9 and 10 by the end of this weekend, hopefully, remember to read, comment, rate, vote and PLEASEEEE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Ha ha but yea please seriously do that! Thanks guys! 

~ Madridrome

P.S. The date will start out as Monday, April 6th but then it will fast forward to April 9th and April 10th, don't worry I'll let you know the "books date." Enjoy! 

Jake's POV

I phased automatically as soon as I heard three new wolves phasing, Embry, Quil, Seth and Justin ran right after me into the woods. 

I ran up to them and told them to calm down, but they didn't listen.

"What the hell do you mean calm down, I'm a frikin dog, and I have a tail!" One of them screamed. 

"Yea what the hell is this, and why are you guys so big?" One said, nodding at me and my pack, I just smirked. 

"Would you please explain what's going on?" Another one said, I looked at my brothers and they nodded, I had to use the Alpha voice, god I hated doing this, alright here goes nothing. 

"All of you listen up and don't say one word,” They all nodded with terrified looks on their faces. I explained the whole story to them, and then I included the Cullen’s and imprinting, they got angry at vampires but calmed down after I told them the pact we had with the Cullen’s. 

The new wolves’ names were Matthew Dollinson, Daniel Smith, and David Mastone. I got them to phase back and we all started talking in human form. 

"So what you’re saying is that the Cullen’s are good vampires and your girlfriend is a half-vamp?" Matthew asked me. 

"Yep, and her friends are privileged to know the secret but you all cannot tell anyone unless you imprint,” I told them all. 

"So any more questions?" I asked them and they looked at one another and nodded. 

"When do we get to meet her?" They all asked me simultaneously. I looked at Embry since he was the only one left and he had to be because he was my beta. 

"Soon, tomorrow you'll meet the pack and then you can meet Renesmee,” I told them. 

"You guys can call her Nessie or Ness by the way,” Embry told them and I nodded. They then asked me about hearing each other’s thoughts in wolf form and I told them that. 

"So, your alpha and Embry is your beta, so who's third- in command?" David asked me and Matt and Daniel nodded. 

"Seth is my third-command, and the whole pack is Me, Embry, Seth, Quil, Collin, Brady, Justin, and Leah. Some of the older ones who are gonna stop phasing soon are Sam, Jared, and Paul,” I told them and they nodded, I told them everything else like what was going on in our lives now and they were excited. They all couldn't wait to meet everyone.