Chapter 3: Explaining and Love♥♥♥

Hey fellow readers this is Chapter 3 no romance YET but there will definitly be some in Chapter 4 this story will have 35 Chapters with an Epilouge I have finally decided. This is where Jake and Nessie go to La Push, Nessie is reunited with everyone in La Push and Jake finally tells her  that he imprinted on her........  Keep reading and review please well that's it!!!! :) :D ♥♥

~ Madridrome :)

Renesmee's POV

When Jake brought me home that night I was glowing with happiness and my dad must have noticed it by reading mine and Jake's thoughts because he also looked happy. Of course Alice being Alice told me to tell her everything so I did. Rose and my mom asked as well so we all ended up having a chit chat night.

I was coming out of the bathroom when I heard my mom and dad talking about something I tried to stay quiet so they wouldn't hear me and I started to eavesdrop.

"Edward I love you I really do but your being unreasonable about this she needs to find out sooner rather than later this is important for her to know." My mom whispered that part so quiet that I couldn't even hear it.

"Bella love, I know but at least let her spend some time with him before they tie the knot together."

"Edward you heard their thoughts and saw how they were looking at each other they are both madly in love with each other, and Jake even asked you for permission to tell her tomorrow." My mom told my dad with seriousness in her voice.

"Right Bella and I gave him permission I just told him to take things slow and all he said was...." The last part I couldn't hear because I ran up the stairs and closed my bedroom door and then I screamed in my pillow.

What in the heck would Jake want to tell me?  He's in love with me OMG I can't believe it! But I won't go crazy my parents could be overreacting. I would just have to wait until tomorrow to find out and at that moment my phone buzzed.  I wondered who would be texting me so late it was 11:30pm and also a Friday night. I checked my phone and it was Jake, I smiled.

"Hey Ness sorry it's so late I just wanted to say good nite and that I will pick you up at 12pm tomorrow, sound good? ;)" Jake put a winking smiling face and I laughed.

"Yea Jake that's fine we can go out for lunch if you want"? :p I told him with a smiley sticking it's tongue out.

"I have everything planned my Nessie now get some sleep I will see you tomorrow Good nite :)" He called me my Nessie, Oh gosh!

I drifted off to sleep and realized in my sleep that I was unconditionally, and irrevocably in love with Jacob Ephraim Black and I needed to tell him soon. I don't know what I would do if he was in love with someone else..........

Jake's POV

Bringing Nessie home tonight was amazing I mean everything about her was perfect; her eyes Oh those warm chocolate brown eyes, and that curly bronze chestnut brown hair, and her warm loving heart. Everything about this girl was perfect and she was all mine, forever.

I knew what I was going to do tomorrow and I had Edward's permission, although he made it clear to take things slow. I mean how slow can we be, if I am stuck at 18 forever and in 1 week she will be too. That didn't matter, what mattered most was me telling her tomorrow that I was in love with her and that I imprinted on her. I texted her because I couldn't get her off my mind.

"Hey Ness sorry it's so late I just wanted to say good nite and that I will pick you up at 12pm tomorrow, sound good? ;)" 

"Yea Jake that's fine we can go out for lunch if you want"? :p That's my Nessie always thinking about my hunger ha ha but I texted her back, something that will leave her thinking for the rest of the night.