Chapter 6: The Date♥♥♥♥

Hey guys this is Chapter 6 which is titiled The Date♥♥♥ Enjoy everyone, just a heads up after Jake and Nessie's date, it will nessie's time with her friends Alexis, Brenda, Josie, and Anna and well there might be a little surprise with one of Nessie's friends and another character oppps spolier alert lol but yea the spolier is true but this will in Chapter 7. Chapters 7 ,8, and 9 will be up later today. Enjoy everyone, remember to READ, REVIEW, RATE, COMMENT AND PLESEEEEEE TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!! Lol alright, but seriosuly do that, okay thanks :) :) :) 

~ Madridrome54

Renesmee's POV

I can't believe Jake asked me out on date, I'm so happy like excstatic, I guess that's what imprinting does to you. I'm happy that we will be together forever, and that we are finally a couple. It was 5:35 so Aunt Alice and Aunt Rosalie should be here soon. I was lost in my thoughts, thinking about Jacob, when a knock on my door startled me. I thought it was my Aunts, but when I opened the door it was my mom........

"Mom, what's wrong? Is everything okay, do you need something" I asked her because she looked very upset. 

"Ness everything is fine, I just want to talk you, I know Alice and Rose already did, but I thought we could have a mother-daughter talk" My mom said. I smiled when she said that because we used to have those talks all the time and they were so much fun. 

"Okay, we used to have those talks all the time, so let's do it." I said while pulling my mom in and closing the door. We talked and talked about anything and everything, she told me how she felt when she and dad got together and we had some pretty good laughs talking about that . 

I looked at the clock and it was 5:55pm I was about to ask my mom, if she knew where Alice and Rosalie were but they came barging in. 

"Alright, we are here to get you ready for your date at 7pm, now Bella you can stay or go because Edward wants to know if you want to go hunting." Alice said while putting a bag full of things down on my bed. Rosalie went and opened my huge walk in closet and took out the hair and makeup supplies. 

"I think I'll go because I don't want to see how you torture my daughter with all of your fashion." My mom said while slowly turning to walk out the door. 

"Don't pretend like you don't like it Bella, we've fashioned you up pretty good over the years, just because you still don't like fashion doesn't mean you don't like to look good." Rosalie told my mom, while grinning and Alice was nodding in approval. 

"Okay, okay I surrender to your judgement, but I'm going to go anyway, I haven't been hunting in a while." My mom said and she was right her eyes were almost black.

"Alright Bella, come back to Ness' room after you come back from hunting because we will be finished by then." Alice told my mom. 

"Okay, bye have fun Ness." My mom said while smirking. 

"Okay, it's 6:05 we have just enough time to get you ready, here's what your wearing." Alice told me while holding up the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. The dress was a beige-white color and it had pink-red flowers all over it and the neckline was embazzeled with white flowers and it was short -sleeved but it had a beige blazer to go with it. 

"Alice...... this is gorgeous when did you get this?" I asked while touching the material of the dress. 

"Actually, I bought it, I wanted to give it to you at a later date, but I figured this is as good as anything." Rosalie told me while taking two more things out of the bag. Rosalie held up wihte heels that were gorgeous, they were open-toed which I loved and there was a small white bag that matched the dress perfectly.