Shojo/Shounen Genre

Shoujo or Shounen Genre Stories

--IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER--

-----------------

Title: My Opposite

Author: @IINeedles

Category: Shoujo/Shounen

Synopsis: Emma is a very cheerful girl who has a bubbly personality!~ She see's the world differently then most people. she always tries to stay positive. When Emma meets Oliver a grumpy upper class man she clings on to him. He call's her annoying but secretly he enjoys her company. Can Emma soften Oliver up? Or will he end up breaking Little Emma? -- "Why would you even want to be friends with someone who's your opposite?!" Rain fell down his cheek as i saw his face flushed with anger. I smiled softly "Because that's what makes you interesting" His eyes widened and she closed the gape between them as she took his hand. "My opposite!~" She hugged him and he stood there stunned then slowly wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/7266925-my-opposite#

-------------

Title: The Song I'd Like to Sing (歌歌いの歌)

Author: StupidAuthor_HanaSei

Synopsis: Iori Takeda is a typical high school girl that lives a normal life but is actually a famous person in the internet. Due to some plot twists on her story, lot of things happened and this involved Takeru Fukunaga, a famous delinquent from her school.

What will she get after their encounter?
Is there more that she needs to know?

Genre: Shojo