Chapter 4: The Truth

I stepped into the cabin. There was so much room. It was bigger on the inside that the outside and the outside was huge. There was a giant fountain in the center of the room. Little orbs of water would float up int the air every once in a while. There were like a million doors. It was a mansion.

"This is amazing!" I said smiling. "This can't be right. Hecate never had child. She hasn't come to Earth in a million years." Helen said looking complete confused. "I'm ganna look around. You want to come with?" I asked. "Half the doors are locked." She said. "Well I've got the key." I said holding up the stone. 

I went to the closest door to me. I tried to open it but it was locked. I pulled out my stone and held it up to the door. It didn't do anything exciting like the front door, it just slowly swong open. I walked into the biggest library I have ever seen. It seemed to be endless. I was scared of getting lost in it so I just stayed near the entrance. I looked around and found a book that looked really interesting. It was huge. It weighed at least twenty pounds. It was written in a strange language that I suspected to be Greek. I looked at the cover and understood what it said. It said " The Book of Hecate". I opened the book and began to read. The boon was filled with spells and recipes for posions. I couldn't stop reading. It was so amazing. They I stumbled on something that really sparked my intrest. It was titled " The Legend of Aurteares". I was about to read when Helen came in. 

"What are you doing?" Helen asked. "Reading. What are you doing?" I asked. "I was just talking with Louis and he wants to speak with you." She said completely ingnoring my question. I followed her to the big cabin where Louis stayed. I found him at his desk in his office.  

"Sit down there is a lot of things that I must tell you." Louis said. I sat down in the chair in front of his desk. "What do you want to tell me ,Louis?" I asked. "You are more powerful than you think. You are not only the only the one and only son of Heacte. You are Aurteares, the Bane of the Tiatans. You are the only thing that Zues himself fears." Louis said starting to look scared. I was speechless. I didn't know whether to be angry ,sad or happy. "Than how come I don't remember anything?" I asked. "You see where born to help defend Olympus from anything. It wasn't until that war a several years ago that you where saw as a threat to the Olympians. When you nearly distroyed Typhon in that war Zues realized you could easily distroy Olypmus. So they gods agreed to bind you in a mortal body. It took the power of all twelve Olypmian gods just to bind you in a mortal body." Louis explained.  

I honestly didn't know what to think. I was speechless. Then I realized something. I pulled out my stone and stared at it for a while. "This stone ..... it allows me to access my powers." I said holding it up so Louis could see. "Yes I believe so. That is a gift for your mother." Louis said shaking his head. "Now I must warn you. You power is so great ,if it were to fall into the wrong hands, it would doom us all. You will need extra training. That is why I have asked Helen to be your trainer in magic. In compat I will find the best fighter in camp to train you." Louis said.  

As I walked back to my cabin I asked myself "Who a I?"