Zayn (Night Club) *Dirty*

We made our way through the crowd of people in the nightclub to reach the bar, loaded with drunken people as lust and want filled the air. I was dragged here by my best friend who claims she is now some form of a party animal since she met the new guy, Niall I think it is. Anyway they both dragged me here against my will but luckily Niall brought along some of his cute friends, mostly in particular a bad boy name Zayn. Niall informed me he would attend tonight and he was something I wanted to sink my teeth into. Zayn and I had met on a few occasions before which may have led to sneaking away for a quick make out session and copped a feel on my ass but I wanted more. I saw him leaning up against the bar nursing his drink. He looked hot tonight; leather jacket fitting snuggly on his toned torso and his hair swooped up into a perfect quiff. His hazel eyes scanning the room of sweaty dancers and drunken freelancers as I made my way behind [Y/BF/N] swiftly pushing through the crowd. "Zayn you remember [Y/N] don't you?" she spoke clutching Niall's arm tightly. He smiled and nodded his head in my direction coolly before Niall and [Y/BF/N] made their way to the dance floor. I bit my lip as I took in his presence, wanting more than anything to feel his hands on me. Zayn lifted the last of his brown liquor to his pink, plump lips as it coursed its way down his throat. He set the glass firmly back onto the bar and glanced in my direction. "You want to dance," I finally spoke over the loud music. He smiled brightly and he leaned down to my ear, "I just knew you couldn't resist." I slapped his arm and took his hand leading his dark appealing aura through the crowd. I felt his gaze burn into my backside, I swayed my hips with each step we took, hypnotizing him with my walk. We finally made it through to the dance floor and before I could turn around Zayn's chest was pressed against me firmly. I smiled and moved my hips against his, my hands found their way to his neck and latched on. His lips peppered sweet kisses against my heated neck, I moaned at his loving gesture. As the music picked up I moved my hips faster and felt Zayn's prominent hard on poking my back, "You see what you do to me." I had him now, he was mine and I was in control. "You know you're really sexy in that dress." He smirked and pulled me closer. I smiled and moved my hips faster, swirling down every so often. "What do you say we have a little fun?" I felt his hands at the hem of my skin tight dress slowly pulling it up, my breath caught in my throat and I glance around at the dancing couples uneasily. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously when his hands continued to hike up my dress. Zayn turned me around to face him and pressed my breast tightly against his chest. His fingers slipped up and pushed my lacy panties to the side, "Giving a new meaning to dirty dancing," he replied quietly and entered me in one liquid thrust. I clenched around him and came instantly. I bit my lip and dug my nails into the skin of his leather jacket trying to hold back my moans as pleasure coursed through my body. I tried to push him away but he caught my wrist and thrusted into me. "What? Worried that we will get caught?" he whispered into the shell of my ear as he nibbled on my lobe. I wanted him deeper but what is someone saw us, they would think I'm a slut. His hands tightly gripped my ass in both hands pulling me closer into him. His thrust were smooth and practiced as I did my best to hold back my moans while we continued to 'Dance'. My heart banged against my chest, the sweet sensation of pleasure swelled up into my pussy and throughout my whole body while he thrusted harshly into me on beat. Zayn's hands squeezed and caressed the swell of my ass steading my trembling legs as he continued to ram into me repeatedly. My orgasm bubbled up through me and he latched his lips onto mine helping me hold my moan and squeals as the pleasure took its course through me.

My legs shook and if Zayn let go I would have fallen the ground. He continue his handy work until he let his steaming release into me and pulled out, swiftly tucking his pleasuring length away. His lips found my in a rough kiss, "I'm not finished with you yet, let's get out of here." He took my hand and led my wobbly self out the doors and to his car. I caught my breath and relaxed lazily in the seat while Zayn sped down the street. The throbbing in my pussy remained and I wanted more of his dangerous ways. "I want your cock." I stated bluntly from the passenger's side and he smiled. His hand tightened on the steering wheel at my haphazardly placed words. "I think you'll have to wait a little longer babe but I like the way you are thinking." I licked my lips; he was wrong because I wasn't going to wait. He stopped at a light and turned his head towards me and kissed my swelled lips. He pulled away and the car jolted forward. My hands fell to his zipped and teasingly pulled down and caressed his length. His eyes averted towards me, "Eyes on the road babe." I teased and took him in my mouth. His length was riddled with pre cum and I happily licked and sucked away at it. "Fuck, if you don't stop we are going to crash." I giggled and swirled my tongue around the tip and took him all the way. His hand laced in my hair pushing me further down until he released in my mouth. I tucked him away nicely and sat back up. His eyes popped open and I realized we had stopped. I leaned across his seat and look out the window, "So this is your place huh?" he nodded his head and opened the door. "Well lead me into you castle," I teased and hopped out the car. He pushed me against the car and kissed me hungrily while his hand cupped my heat. I moaned when his lips made their way down my neck until he squatted on the ground. My eyes shot open, "Didn't think you were going to get off that easy did you?" he questioned and pushed his head underneath my dress. His tongue swirled and sucked at my clit making me wrath in pleasure. I pushed myself flat against the car and held into the door handle in need of some type of support. His lips hungrily caressed my pussy and my hands gripped his shoulders until I came all over his lips. He stood and kissed me, slipping his tongue past my teeth allowing me to taste myself. I hummed with satisfaction as he tugged me up the stairs to his apartment. Zayn wasted no time stripping me of my clothing. His calloused hand teased at my breast, my moans filled the stall air and I wrapped my legs aground his narrow waist when his slammed me into the wall. He ripped his pants to the floor and slowly slipped inside of me. I mouth fell agape but no sound prevailed. His moved gently at first but slowly picked up his speed. His name fell from my lips with his quickened thrust. My body shivered but he held me tight against the wall in his hallway. We hadn't even made it to his room when he stripped me of my tight skimpy dress and kissed down my neck. Curses filled the air with my climax approaching fast. "Fuck, [Y/N] I'm almost there." I nodded speechlessly and came undone with him right behind. He groaned into my neck while my nails scraped down his sweaty skin. He released my confined body and I slunk to the floor, my legs no longer able to hold me up. Zayn grabbed my body effortlessly and cared my to the bed without a word edge wise. I finally caught my breath and Zayn collapsed next to me on the bed engulfing me in his arms. Our naked bodies intertwined together whiled a glaze of sweat coated us. His body hummed against mine, "That was ... different" I laughed and kissed his cheek. "Well get used to it babe, there's going to be a lot of different going on now." I sighed and snuggled under the covers. I think I could get used to different.