Harry (Surprise) *Sweet*

YOUR POV

This week couldn't possibly be any worse. I'm behind on bills, my fiance and I, Harry, have been fighting nonstop and I'm so stressed about getting things done at work. Being a third grade teacher isn't always a ray of sunshine. I was driving down the highway listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers when my eye was caught by lights in my rearview mirror. But I noticed they weren't just lights, I was getting pulled over! I heard the siren and the lights kept blinding my view in the mirror "Shit." I murmured under my breath. I guess I spoke too soon when I said things couldn't get any worse. I pulled over to the side of the road and rolled down my window. I heard the man's boots stomping on the ground closer and closer with each step until he came to the window. It was dark out, but what I could make out of his face wasn't too bad looking. "Miss, do you know how fast you were going?" I had to play dumb. "No officer, I don't". The officer held up his speed gun to look at the number on the screen. "You were going 60 on a 45. I'm sorry, but I'll have to give you a ticket." I let out a sigh of frustration and reached over to the glovebox, getting out my licence and registration and giving it to the officer. "I'll be back in a minute" he said and walked off. I leaned over and layed my head on the steering wheel. Of course when I think something couldn't get any worse, it does. I took a few deep breaths and started to hear the police officer walk once more in my direction. He appeared at my window and handed me a yellow piece of paper which was the ticket. "There you go, miss. Start driving the limit, I don't wanna take your licence away" he gave me a smirk and I couldn't tell if he was saying that in a flirty way or just a nice way. Either way, I was in no mood to overthink anything. As I put my car back in drive and continued my way home, all I could think of was Harry. I was tired of fighting with him and I'll I wanted to do was makeup with him. Of course, we always did makeup. But it still hurt more than anything when we fought. Pulling up in the driveway, I heavily sighed, hoping tonight would be better. I grabbed my purse and my jacket and headed inside. "Harry?" I called out. But the house was silent. "Harry, where are you?" Still no answer. I walked up the stairs into our bedroom, hoping he was there sleeping. "Harry, are you in here?" I peered in the room but he was gone. But as I walked closer to the bed I noticed he left something. I gasped, covering my mouth that now was turned up into a grin. There on the bed lay the most beautiful dress I've seen. It was coral with spaghetti straps and was loose and flowy on both the top and bottom. There was a small gold belt that was around it and long gold necklace. Luckily, I already had gold gladiator sandals to go with it. I picked up the dress and just when I was going to try it on, a small piece of paper on the bed caught my eye. I looked closer and saw writing on it, then leaning forward to pick it up. "Geist dock, 9pm sharp xx". I set the paper down aside and began getting ready. But first I put in my headphones and started listening to music, I could never get ready without it! Pulling out all my bobbypins and hair ties I released my brown beach waves and ran my fingers through my hair to loosen them. I walked to the bathroom to reapply my makeup and pulled out my Prada makeup bag that Harry had gotten me for Christmas one year. Put on some neutral colored eye shadow, some eyeliner and mascara and red lipstick and headed back to the bed. I slipped out of my dress pants and blouse and picked up the soft material of the dress on the bed and pulled it over my head. Fortunately it was a perfect fit. And the belt and necklace looked perfect with it. I looked at the clock and noticed it was 8:45. I was going to be late! I quickly got my handbag and put my phone and lipstick in it and grabbed my shoes and ran out to the car to begin making my way to the dock to meet Harry, nervous of why he was having me meet him there.

HARRY'S POV

Everything was perfect. I had rented a sail boat and was lighting the rest of the candles with some nice music playing on a mixed CD I had made. It killed me seeing my amazing fiance sad all the time. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming up to the dock. I turned around and there she was. God she was so beautiful. I stood there, speechless at how her perfect waves sat upon her shoulders and how the dress showed off her beautiful tan legs. "Hi Harry" she smiled. I walked over to her and reached my hand out to help her get down into the boat. I always loved her hands. How small they were compared to mine and how soft they were. She jumped down onto the boat and I cupped her face, placing a kiss on her forehead. "You look beautiful" The corners of her mouth turned up and she grabbed ahold of my tie "you're not too bad yourself, Mr. Styles" she gave me a flirty wink and turned to walk ahead of me to get a better look at the candlelight. Her eyes widened and she stepped closer to me, putting her arm around my waist as I put mine around her neck. "Harry, this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't believe you did all this!" "Well why not do it? It's a nice getaway""So tell me, how exactly do you steer this boat?" She asked in a flirty tone while leaping over to the steering wheel. Finally reaching it, she grabbed it and pretended to steer the boat like she was steering a racecar. I let out a small chuckle. "What?" She asked. "You're cute." I replied as I watched her cheeks get flushed. I came up behind her at the wheel and put my arms around her and grabbed her hands that were on the wheel. My lips came down to the side of her face and gently kissed her earlobe. "Don't turn it too much" I whispered. "Be gentle with it." I stood there behind her taking in the fresh pomegranate scent of her hair. "Thank you for doing this, Harry." She said, slightly turning her head. "Anything for you" I replied and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Anything".