In 27 Days (Watty Award Winner 2012) {COMPLETE} HonerInTheRain

(Adventure - Watty Awards 2012)

SUMMERY:

Hadley Jamison doesn't know what to think when she hears that her classmate, Archer Morales, committed suicide. She didn't exactly know him, but that doesn't stop her from feeling like there was something she could have done to help him.
So to Hadley's surprise, on the very night of Archer's funeral, she has a run in with Death himself and is offered the chance to go back in time to stop Archer from ending his life. The catch? She only has twenty-seven days to do it. And if Hadley doesn't succeed? Well, she doesn't want to think about that.

CHAPTERS: 32

STATUS: Complete

AUTHOR: HonorInTheRain

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just... Can't. I just.... Can't. This book... It's so... ORGINAL AND FLIPPIN' FANTABULOUSLY CHICK WINGS ON RAINBOWS AND LEPARDS AWESOME. You absolutely MUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUSTMUST*breath*MUSTMUSTMUSTMUST READ THIS!! AT ALL COST!! OR ELSE!! Well... Or else... You'll just miss out on a awesome book... Read it and you'll understand why I am SO EXCITED!! It's so adorkable and makes you feel all fluffy on the inside, it makes you wanna punch both of the characters but cuddle with them at the same time, it makes you wanna keep reading. More. LUUUCKILY! There IS a sequel to this book~ So read this, then read the sequel, the (hopefully) a prequel will come out and I will be as phycked (yup, real word people... I think) as you guys and fanperson with you.

Read, Comment, Vote, & Suggest :D

AWESOME FLYING RAINBOW POSSUMS

~ Darkice272