The Cell Phone Swap {COMPLETED} DoNotMicrowave

The Cell Phone Swap

(Teen Fiction - Humor)

SUMMERY:

Keeley accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school's star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there's more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley's feelings remain?

CHAPTERS: 41

STATUS: Complete

AUTHOR: DoNotMicrowave

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I completely love this book. Seriously. The summery does not do this book justice! If I was rating this, I would personally rate this a 9.5~ Yup, that good people. The whole story makes me squel like a giddy little school girl and I REGRET NOTHING about it. SO YOU BETTER READ IT PEOPLE!! Sadly, it's kind of slow at updating but you know, author has lives outside of Wattpad... Unless their lonely hermit crabs cooped up in their room with a bag of chips and a computer...

(Edit) P.S - Apparently~ There is a little 'sequel' not really sequel book/novella that's out currently. It's called iAmTalon, so check that out too!

Read, Comment, Vote, & Suggest :D

EAT TACOS MY MUCHACHOS

~ Darkice272