Part 6

**Smith's POV**

Sam is wonderful, she let me met her family, we had a very magic weekend. They accepted our relationship, I know she is starting to love me, and wanting me. Her family was average beauty, I really wonder where she took her perfect features.

>>One weekend later<<

I took her to a new restaurant and then she was an open book, she was vulnerable and I asked all the questions I got in this time together. She was having a harsh time with her nightlife, and with dealing with our friends.

She told me she was adopted by her parents when she had 4 years, and that they always were far away from home, that they only adopted her, so they could used her as a trophy in Rockwell Denim Factory social events.

I hugged her till she stop crying then she went to practice with her band. I left her because mom was in town.

>>Home<<

"Mom!! I'm home"

"Hello S!! I'm in the kitchen"

She is a terrible cook , she burns everything even water. I hope the kitchen isn't on fire. But something smell good. I follow the scent, and almost choke with my saliva. Incredible, mom  was cooking and the kitchen wasn't burned!!

"Mom, you are cooking!!!"

"Ouch that hurts, every mother had the skill, even I child!!! I just keep procrastinating it"

"Mooom!! this is really yummi, how come I didn't taste your meals in my childhood, you aren't fair!!

"Don't complain S!!! I only come for you, are you ok or are you losing control again?"

"Mom don't start, I'm fine, see, that will never happen again, I promise!!, I thought I was clear!!

"But S, I need to know, you could hurt yourself badly or the ones around you, .."

"Mom I'm fineeee, how many times I need to tell you that, I do my check ups, at the right time and they are fineeeee!!!"

"But S, I'm worried for you""

"Don't be mom, this talk is over I'm tired and I'm going to bed, like right now!! See you tomorrow mom"

>>Few days later<<

I went to FAY bar to watch her playing drums, she was mixing drinks I tried to make her stop but she reject my advices. At the end of the night she was having a hard time keeping herself straight. I took her to my apartment , Sam took all her clothes and took a long bath, I stood there petrified by her beauty. She left the bathroom and walked towards me dripping wet and without a towel.

She wet my clothes and kissed me fiercely like there was the end of the world. She unbutton my shirt and pants. My body reacted and We went wild. I will remember this day forever.

When I wake up she wasn't in my bed anymore. She was nowhere in my apartment. I couldn't find her. I rode a taxi to a jewelry shop and bought the perfect ring for Sam. Then went to college and propose her to marry me. She accepted and then after classes, she rejected the ring. I run away and went to my apartment, I took the gun my father bought me to went hunting and placed it in my head.

Many thoughts were processed by my brain, How could this is happening again I hate when girls play with my feelings and then turn their backs and walk away. Sam entered to my room and stopped me to shoot me. She was crying and screaming, then she told me she will marry me. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RH

Hey!! Scary!!! Smith had issues right!! Do you want Smith and Sam together or should Joe or another character save Sam???

watch the video

Next upload-->Next weekend

Support me by voting and becoming my fan.

Comment & Like