Because He Doesn't Share What's His

Alexander

I miss her. I miss her so much that I can still smell her faint scent lingering in my room, haunting me and torturing me. I miss the way her dark rich hair would turn a soft shade of brown in the sun, I miss the vanilla scent radiating from her skin and even though she is not with me, I miss her – I crave her.

I have been spending my time gazing at the clock, calculating the millions of seconds till I see her in London. How I love my precious little mate. I love her for all that she is, all that she was and all that she will ever be because she has a permanent hold on my heart.

Its funny, I would always make fun of my friends when they found their mates, telling them that they were completely whipped and calling them “full-time Romeo’s”, but not that I have found Mia, I understand perfectly. Hell, I have even become a full-time Romeo myself, not that I am complaining because Mia is my Juliet. I sighed in dismay, racking my brain for any tiny excuse to just to go and meet my love.

The Moon Goddess must have heard my prayers because at that moment, a phone started to ring an unfamiliar ring tone. It wasn’t my phone, so it must have been Mia’s!

Using my advanced sensed I quickly located the phone to where Mia had earlier been sitting on the kitchen counter top, the pink diamond cover confirming that the phone belonged to my lovely mate.

But then I saw who was calling –Roger Carter. He was an American singer, his music was popular, but he had a reputation for dating and sleeping with a variety of models. My wolf growled in my head. If this perverted twit even did as much as touch a strand of hair on my beautiful mates head then I would hunt him down and wring his neck.

Was Mia seeing this moron? I guess there is only one way to find out the truth. Against my better judgment, I answered her phone, low growls escaping my lips as my wolf edged to come to the surface and take control.

‘Hey baby,’ his voice slurred through the phone, clearly drunk. What a disgraceful human. ‘I heard you were coming in town,’ he garbled, ‘and I think we should take a trip down memory lane, you know, a little fun in the bedroom-’

‘Stay away form her!’ I roared, my alpha wolf nearly taking over.

‘Oh yeah, and who are you?’ the scumbag had the nerve to ask. 

‘I am her ma-’ I began, but cut myself off, remembering he was human and that I couldn’t let myself get exposed. ‘I am her boyfriend!’ I thundered, not completely satisfied with the title. ‘And listen to me carefully you sick bastered, if you ever call her again, I will fucking killing you,’ I warned before hanging up and clenching my fists.

Immediately, I picked up the hotel phone in my suit and dialed her room number.

How could my mate do this to me? I was the only one that was supposed to love her, cherish her, touch her and protect her. And in return, she was supposed to love me back. As simple as that, but no, things were much more complicated and I was determined to make her mine, willingly.

After practically punching the numbers in, I waited impatiently for her to answer the phone.

‘Hello?’ her sweet voice answered the phone and just like that all my rage, all my jealousy and all my anger just floated into thin air and disintegrated.

'Hello to you too, love,' I said, a smile forming its way to my lips, just that one word coming from her cute lips causing such a reaction from me.

'Alexander, what may I owe this pleasure to?' her adorable voice chirped, calming my wolf instantly.

'It seems that you have left your mobile in my room, care to come and get it?' I asked, just the thought of seeing her beautiful face sending me to cloud nine.

‘Shit, I must have forgotten it!’ she gasped.

'Don't curse love -it is not lady like,’ I scolded. ‘But don't worry about your phone love, I will come to your room and drop it off now.' I offered, overjoyed that I would see her.

'Thanks Alexander, you're the best! I owe you one,' she sighed happily making me even more eager to meet her.

And then I remembered, snapping out of my momentary trans I remembered the phone call from Roger Carter.

‘Yes, you do,’ I said coldly before hanging up, the anger once again igniting in me as I left my room.

Oh my mate owed me all right.

She owed me an explanation and I was determined to get it out of her.