Chapter Five- Curiosity

Hannah's POV-
She woke up at the sound of water running and immediately shot her head up. She checked her phone- 9:07 am. She sat up and realized she was laying right over Hannah's ass, and quickly got off of her. She went to the fridge and opened up a cold can of Kickstart (her family always had at least 10 cans at a time in the fridge). She drank it as she went to her room and picked out a change of clothes.

She walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Alex? Open up," she said, violently shaking the door handle.

"Um, uh, y-yeah, hold on a sec." She heard the shower curtain being pulled to the side and the door being unlocked. "Wait until I get in," he said. After a few seconds, he gave her the OK.

She stepped in and said, "So what did you do while I was gone last night?" She started to take off her shirt and put on her other one.

"Um, I, uh, just listened to music, watched videos, and ate food. What were you guys, um, doing?" He said. She raised an eyebrow (even though he couldn't see it) at all of his "um's" and "uh's".

"We just went around downtown and did some shopping," she said. She hadn't remembered much of last night when they got home, mainly because she was tired and drunk. She remembered getting home and laughing, but that was it. "Were you awake when we got home?"

There was a long pause. "Um, Ale-"

"Yeah, I, uh, just heard you guys come in the door. Nothing else. I didn't see anything else." He said. Hannah knew he was either hiding something or just was nervous.

"Okay," Hannah said, "what's the matter? You sound all jittery like you saw a ghost?" She took off her shorts and revealed her delicious booty for the entire world to see. She had always been comfortable changing around her brother.

"Do I?" He said, sounding confused. "I'm just really tired and can't think straight." Hannah took it sincerely and just let it slide. She took off her panties and was almost completely naked, excluding her shirt and bra. "Alright..." She took her fresh pair of panties and slid them up her legs and around her waist. Then, she proceeded to put on yet another pair of booty shorts, except these had lots of rips in them. It was as if they weren't even shorts, but just a line of cloth surrounding her ass and pussy.

The rest of her time in there was silent, and she mainly spent her time fixing her hair. She had horrible bed head, but not like some people. Her hair was naturally curly, and she never liked it. She always spent half of her time in the morning straightening her hair and spraying it to make it look nice. Her hair went about half way down her back, and she refused to get a haircut. Her last one was almost 4 years ago!

"Well, I'm having some friends over later today I think," she said, putting on her makeup. "If you're having friends over, keep them in your room." Alex agreed with a grunt, and continued to condition his hair. Hannah eventually left, and had to wake Ashley up and drove her home. She then spent the rest of her afternoon trying to invite everyone over for a party, but everyone said that they were busy. Great, she thought, now I have to spend the day alone. What a waste.

At about 6 o' clock, she heard a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in!" She said, still scrolling through her Instagram feed.

Alex stepped into her room and said, "Are you having any friends over?" She looked up at him, and her jaw literally dropped. She had never seen him look so handsome, yet so casual. He was dressed in what you'd expect from a guy during summer, yet he pulled it off ten times sexier than anyone else she had ever known.

"I, um, I mean, no..." She sat up and crossed her legs. He chuckled, flashing his trademarked smile. "Well, neither do I. Lets go do something, don't care what it is. I'll pay," he pulled out his wallet and flashed five one hundred dollar bills and a few twenty dollar bills.

"Where the-" he cut her off. "I still have my job, remember?" He put his wallet back and said, "Meet me downstairs in a few minutes if you wanna come." He left her room and galloped down the stairs.

I mean, I can't resist that offer...

__________________________