Something new?

YN POV
Me and Tyler ⬇️ aka Tyler is played by Crystal Westbrooks.

Me and Tyler chose the movie ride along 2We was laughing our butts off , that movie was so funny

We was laughing our butts off , that movie was so funny.
I sat next to Tyler and Trey But they started low key flirting so I sat next to August. I noticed he was getting a lil touchy touchy he would rub his hand on my thighs but hey I wasn't complaining. I went to go pop popcorn and August followed.
August:aye ma were can I get some water
YN: over there* I pointed to the fridge*
August: thanks
YN: sure
YN POV
When I was getting the popcorn in a bowl I felt a pair of hands on my lower waist I turned around to see August.
YN: uhh yes
August: YN I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know that you might not forgive me, but just at least accept my apology.
YN:*i looked at him and starred at his face I never realized how sexy he was* I accept your apology but on one condition.
August:and what is that
YN: no more bullying me
August: anything for you *he bit his lip*
YN:*blushing like crazy*
August: *grabs her hand and leads her to the theater*
YN POV
I think I might have a little crush on him.and that's all to b said.
YN: August I have a question when we were outside at school did you mean what you said?
August: *pulls her into a hug* yea I did (AN he is talking about when he said he liked her)
YN:*looks up and pecks his cheek and walks in the movie room*
August POV
Lil shawty got me feeling sum type of way usually it's just a fuc an duck but she got me feelin that type of way.
(Sorry it's short I will make a longer one later)