Part 35--Epilogue--

(A/N: Well...here it is....I just wanted to say, you guys don't know how amazing you all are or how amazing you make me feel. I'm very sad that this book is over, I don't want it to be. On the bright side, I do have an idea for another story and will be starting it very soon. I hope you all read it and enjoy it :) Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it. If you guys want....I can make two parts to the epilogue....Vote, comment and if you want then I will :) Love ya'll and thanks again.  Also, I changed my cast a bit, as you can probably tell ;) 

Shoutout to @LeFtMeBrOkEnHeArTeD your comment made my day, it made me smile and it got me to thinking you have very nice taste in cast members, so my cast has changed and Dylan O'Brien came to mind ;) Thank you for being an amazing fan :) WARNING; UNEDITED

"Wow..." Mom looked at me with awe. "Honey you look beautiful." She spoke breathlessly. 

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was straightened and it fell below my shoulder. I was supporting a full sleeve black dress that flowed into an a-line shape and exposed my shoulders, reaching a little below mid-thigh. My silver heels finished off my outfit and I even wore a slight bit of makeup. The most I did was wear a light pink lipstick and eyeliner, but I felt that was enough. "You really think so?" I asked, still unsure. 

"Yes, I really do." She placed both her hands on my bare shoulders and smiled at my reflection. "He loves you." 

I bit my lip and felt a blush rise on my cheeks. "I know." 

"I'll get really emotional if I keep talking." Mom looked away and smiled sadly. 

I laughed and turned to her. "Mom, it's just a date." 

"It's a very important date!" She argued, childishly. 

I chuckled and shook my head. It had been a month since the airport incident. A whole month! Wyatt left that day, promising to return and he did. He checked up on his mom and sister and returned with them only a week later. The gang was still out there, we didn't know if they were looking for us, because if they were, they would have found us by now. Wyatt and I were still living on edge, but we were always aware of that. At this point, Wyatt had enough and he knew how to deal with the situation, but I wasn't let in on that. I gave him his space and he promised me he would figure it out and that he would stay alive doing it. 

Christmas had passed and tonight was New Years Eve. It took Wyatt four weeks to finally ask me out for a date. A proper date. Without gun wounds or running. And the best part was that he planned the entire thing. I looked at myself one more time before I turned around and picked up my grey dress coat and slipped it on. It was a little chilly outside and I didn't know what Wyatt had planned so I was prepared for anything. 

I picked up my purse and slipped in the essentials. My phone, my wallet, lip balm and gum. Just in case. Wyatt said he would pick me up at 6'o Clock and it was 5:55pm, so hurriedly, I kissed my mom good bye and dashed out of my apartment. My stomach erupted with butterflies and my cheeks got rosier by the minute. It was so odd. To not know a person one minute and then be a part of their life the next. I loved Wyatt. I really did and I didn't know where we were heading but I was okay with any direction as long as it was with him. 

Steadily I stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby. It was empty and quiet, a feeling I had grown to enjoy actually. The only sound of was on my heels clicking as I made my way closer to the door. I peeked outside, but it was already dark and I didn't see much. Wyatt's black Cadillac was nowhere in sight and I frowned a little bit. It wasn't odd of him to be late, but I just thought I would get to see him sooner. I had never been on a date before, as you could probably tell and I really wondered what this would be like.