Ch. 12

(Y/n)'s POV

Nishinoya slept over at my house. I just wanted to not let him sleep there but I think he should. He didn't wanna come home for some reason because of that. "Are u still awake Nishinoya?" I asked. There was no answer. He was totally asleep. I sighed and asked"so u are asleep?" No answer again. I was getting worried. I came to Nishinoya and saw that he was really asleep. I sighed and caught my breath"ok your fine"....... It got silent. All I could hear was wolves howling. I was getting scared. I could hear the howls getting louder and louder. They must be coming closer.... I started to have tears on the corners of my eyes. I closed my eyes shut and heard someone say" are u ok?!?!?" It was none other then nishinoya. I opened my eyes to see Nishinoya hugging me. "Huh?" I questioned. "Are u ok(y/n)-tan?!" He asked. I nodded my head"what happened?" He asked another question. I wiped my tears and explained

"I heard howling. It was getting louder and louder. I just noticed that it was getting closer and closer. I also thought u died on me......because u weren't answering if u were awake or if u were asleep. I rushed up and say u were asleep. I just don't want u to leave me......like everybody else does...."

"Why would I leave u...... I wouldn't leave u till I actually die.....not till I close my eyes....not till I die.....u got people by ur side so u gotta trust us!" He grinned. I had more tears rushing down my cheeks. "E-eh?! Are u ok (y/n)-tan?!?!? Did I do something-" I interrupted him by giving him a hug....

"I'm just happy....that I have u.....you love me.....I love u.....I have u.....u have me.......I just want to be happy with u.....I want u to know that everyday I love u..."

"(Y/n)-tan I know that.....I know that u love me......as a soulmate.....as a friend....as a boyfriend....as a teammate....and as a senpai......" Nishinoya explained. He kissed me. To stop the crying and everything. He just kissed me so he would know that I actually love him. 'I love u' those 3 simple words touched my heart enough. I got onto the bed and slept by his side the whole night.

(NEXT DAY)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nishinoya's POV

when it was finally practice I happened to see (y/n) being bullied by a tall girl with short hair like a boys hair. "Oi!!!!!" I yelled. "what do u want?! I have business with this girl!" The girl yelled

"Stay away from my girlfriend u bully!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Oh your girlfriend? I see maybe I should stay away from u....(y/n)" the girl had an evil look on her face and walked away. I say (y/n)'s eyes had fear. "Are u ok (y/n)-tan?" I asked her. Her eyes settled and she nodded. "Who was that girl?" I asked another thing. "Her name is Sekai.....Sekai Tsukishima......" She said. I was confused at first and started yelling"WAH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and went to Tsukishima. The real one the tall one not Sekai Tsukishima. "Oi Tsukki!!!!! U didn't tell me u had another sibling!!!!!" I yelled. "Don't call me Tsukki. How do u know that shorty?" He teased. "(Y/n)-tan was bullied by your sister Sekai!!!" I yelled once more. Tsukishima's eyes widen"what do u mean?! Sekai died a long time ago!!!" He explained. "W-what do u mean?!" (Y/n) asked.

"She got into a car accident....she died and suffered. I don't know but how did she come back?!" Tsukki yelled once more. "If she's still alive then....who was the one who got killed in the car crash?!" I asked.

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/n) hi hope u like it!!! Bye!!!!