Ch. 8

(Y/n)'s POV

When practice was over Nishinoya was awake. I didn't notice that he was awake when I was doing spikes and things..... I walked home with him and he just got more depressed.... He cried more....and more and more....I decided to hug him and he didn't hug back....is he breaking up with me...? I notice that I said that out loud and he said "I-I'm not." I was in shock that he still loves me....."nishinoya tell me what's wrong....pls-" "my mom died...." I was surprised once more...... I hugged him tighter and cried for his mom.. "I'm sorry I....didn't know..." I cried harder because it was my fault that I didn't comfort him for what happened.."don't cry....I-I'm supposed to be crying...." Nishinoya explained...."don't cry..... I know I shouldn't cry too....but remember she's in a better place now..." I tried comforting him more and more until he stopped crying. "That's my nishinoya! Now.....tell me what happened.." I was curious.. I just had to help my boyfriend/soulmate!!!! "W-well.......she......just let me explain"

(FLASH BACK TO YESTERDAY)

Nishinoya's POV

"So mom where are u going tonight?" I asked

"Well I'm going out with my friends to go drink" mom said. That's right my mom is addicted to drinking drugs.

"Again mom? Ok fine!" I whinned

When she left she headed out but wasn't looking where she was going.. She started walking on the street and....she got hit by a car....damn it......I hurried her to the hospital but it was too late...she was gone.. I was at her grave the whole time yesterday after that incident.....I loved my mom..she was nice and sweet....I just wanted to see her again...

(FLASHBACK END BACK TO PRESENT)

(Y/n)'s POV

I was crying...."e-eh (y/n)-tan are u ok?!" Nishinoya asked.

I wiped my tears and said"no it's just....that's what happened to my mom too......I get it Nishinoya......pls just don't cry got that? I love u and so does your mom."

This time nishinoya cried again"hai!!!!"(yes!!) after that I grabbed Nishinoya and he stopped crying. When I saw everyone starring I froze. "Did she make nishinoya cry?" One said "yeah (y/n)-chan maybe did" hinata said. "G-guys!! Why are u saying that?? His mom.....died yesterday ok?!?!?" I exclaimed. They said"yeah we are sorry...I'm sorry Nishinoya-senpai......for your lose....." I smiled and Let go of Nishinoya's hand and said" I think u should go with them! They'll help u get over it a lil!" I gave him a fake smile and left

Nishinoya's POV

"W-wait (y/n)-tan!!!!!!" I yelled out. She turned around and said"yeah?"

I gave her a hug and said"I want u to comfort me.....don't just leave me like that......."

"Ok.....I'm sorry....sheesh" she looks away pouting and I give her a kiss on the cheek. 'I knew she enjoyed it~' I cooed in my head

A/n) hope u enjoyed it.....and I know what I'm gonna say so yeah. Bye see ya in the next chapter!!!