What About Us

3 days later

Its been 3 days and I haven't heard anything from Colin. I was scared to call him first. Our next doctors appointment is soon and we need to talk immediately. I can't worry about it right now because I have to find a job. Moving out here hopefully isn't a regret. I went to my laptop and searched for like 30 minutes and couldn't find anything. My passion is to be a dancer or cheerleader but now that I am pregnant that can't happen. After a while of frustration I stopped looking and decided to go take a nap.

3 hours later

When I woke up from my nap I checked my phone. I had 6 missed calls from Colin. It kind of worried me a little bit because now I am thinking something is wrong. All of a sudden I hear my doorbell ring over and over again. I run downstairs and open the door. It was Colin. He comes in and hugs me tight. I wish he wouldn't let go but he did. He looked at me with a worried look in is face then he said "I thought something happened to you." "Colin I thought something happened to you." Colin hugged me again, then grabbed my hand and walked me to the couch. "Why didn't you answer when I called you?" "I was sleeping, why did something happen?" "I just needed to talk to you but you wouldn't pick up so I thought something was wrong." Colin was worried and it made me smile about the fact that he cared so much. "I was taking a nap. What did you want to talk about." "Us" he said. Finally...

We spent 2 hours talking about that night and what it meant. We both want more but we both don't want to ruin our friendship if something happens. We agreed to just raise the baby as co-parents. After we were done talking he decided to leave, but before he left I reminded him about our next doctors appointment. I felt so sad knowing that we agreed not to be together but it was definitely for best.

For the rest of the day I just ate food, watched tv, and looked a little more for jobs. Nothing interest me at all. I need to find a job soon because I am tired of living off my parents. After all the thinking, it made me kinda tired. It was only 8:30 but I'll still go to bed. Now that I am pregnant I need to start going to sleep way earlier than 1 am. Tomorrow I am going out brunch with one of my bet friends Jessica. Hopefully she takes the news of me being pregnant well. I don't know how she will feel about the father though. This worries me.

Thanks for reading. If you have any suggestions for the story just comment.
Thx