Chapter 5: F'd Up and Fed Up With Flashbacks of the Past

Start from the beginning

His name is Jacob Latimore. (picture of him is the external link under the tags CLICK IT :D -->) You think of him everyday and you would do anything to get him back. You were foolish and stupid yet another reason why you are on the lay low when it comes to relationships. Jacob's (Princeton not your ex) reaction stunned you and inraged you. You saw the picture of the collage that he got made for you. It was a goodbye gift when he found out he was going to LA to start a carrer. Once you got the news you reacted strange and flipped on him you felt like he did this out of hate and that he wanted to leave you, but no you realized he was just pure talent and he was doing what made him happy. After you got the picture and the news things slowly crumbled for you two. (collage image in your wallet  picture to the right made by mwah-->>)

y/n: LISTEN I KNOW YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT JACOB. I HAVE THINGS FROM MY PAST LIKE ANYONE ELSE. WE ARN'T IN A RELATIONSHIP SO IT DOESN'T MATTER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WHO IS LYING. I DIDN'T GO BERSERK WHEN YOU HAD CONDOMS I JUST LEFT THE SHIT AS IT WAS. ME AND JACOB WERE IN LOVE, WELL HE LOVED ME AND I DIDN'T SHOW HIM THE LOVE AFTER BEING HURT I JUST LET OUT MY ANGER ON HIM! I SAVED THAT PICTURE IN MY WALLET AND OUR MESSAGES TO REMIND MYSELF THAT I HAD ONE GOOD PERSON IN MY LIFE BESIDES MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! WHY IN THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT  W-E  A-R-E   N-O-T   I-N    A              R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P. POINT, BLANK, PERIOD.

Everyone was staring out of the back door and you stormed in your face was on fire and you pushed them out of the way. Princeton didn't know what to say he felt stupid and straight up blunt and in a bad way.

 You run upstairs and you get your bags. You barge downstairs and you ask prod to take you home.

Roc and Ray are yelling at Princeton.

Roc: WHAT IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM.

Prince: ....

Ray: BOY SPEAK UP YOU HAD ALL THAT  DAMN MOUTH EARLIER SO USE THAT PIECE OF SHIT NOW.

Prince: I was stupid OK I *gco*

Roc: Damn right, she seemed like she was really nice.

Ray: You F'd up bad man.

The three of them then look inside the house and see you and Prod leaveing. Roc and Ray run after you.

Ray: Leaving so soon.

y/n: Wtf do I look like staying here. It was fun and all I know that the 3 of you care but its getting to be to much. Someone that I don't really know hear is trying to take control of my life.

Roc: I understand you can always call us. Don't worry you can come over anytime us 3 are the main ones who payed for this house.

y/n: Thanks you guys. I really need to get home because I have a feeling I need to fix a lie for my dad to why I was late back home this mourning.

Prod: Alright y'all I'll be back once I drop her off. Y'all want something from town?

Ray: A gun!

Roc: Why?.... wait we got one. We need to straighten Prince Lil puff fro whatever ass up.

All 4 of you laugh you and Prod then leave and go in his car. 

Prod: Don't let that affect you from not coming to our house to hang.

y/n: I wont you guys are really great people. There's my stop. Bye Prod.

Prod: Alright y/n/n

You walk on your front porch and you unlock the door. Your dad is watching TV and then you see the worst person. One of his exes is their cleaning the house. The one that he mainly cheated on your mom with. Your day is gradually becoming a living hell.

You storm upstairs. Your dad knows exactly what he did wrong and he knows that since you and your mom are so close you will not hesitate to tell her what you just witnessed with your eyes. 

You begin listening to songs by your ex. You begin to cry first the situation between you and Prince and then your dad. Not to include the everyday burden you have when you miss Jacob (your ex). You begin to listen to his music and then you listen to Alone (video to the left -->) and you go from sobbing to bawling in tears. You feel like things from the past are haunting you these flash backs are to much to bear. You are ultimately Fed up with your flashbacks and they are leaving you f'd up. You then drift into a nap. When you wake up you text your mom. 

Conversation:

yn: Mom u need 2 get hear quick

y/mom: Wats rong babeeee doll

y/n: Patricia is hear

y/mom: yur auntie came kinda early

y/n: o not auntie Patricia the skank Pat

y/mom: Your gunna need 2go2 a friend or fam tings will get bad i will be home in da mourning

y/n: srry it had 2 be like dis mom luv ya c u 2mmorow

y/mom: 143 2 baby gurl <3

You then get a text. It was Jacob (your ex). It seems like a physic situation. 

Jacob: Hey old friend

y/n: I think I should be saying that you seem to be in a good mood compared to the fact of how I treated you.

Jacob: I was raised different I forgive and forget. I will be in town next week and I thought we could meet up, get on good terms, and settle any thin ice between us.

y/n: Still the same old Jacob just so caring. If I were you I wouldn't have still had my number in your contacts.

Jacob: No matter how bad you treated me I still care for you.

y/n: I always cared but I didn't show it to you. I have allot of problems hear at home so I will ttyl :D.

Jacob. OK <3. 

You then decide to go to the mall. Its a "sport" that helps you. You decide to get something nice and chic yet casual for when you meet Jacob. 

You then catch a glimpse of Jacob (Perez) he is at the same table from the night you first met him. He looks depressed but you don't give 2 fricks.

You see that he saw you but you just quickly leave the mall. You have the feeling that he is following you. (dejavu)

Princeton: y/n wait!

You just kept walking.

Princeton: y/f/n  WAIT!

You then nearly trip. ( dejavu) and he was there to catch your fall. (major dejavu) 

Princeton: I reflected on kwhat you told me and my actions and I am sorry I know you probably wont forgive me but I will feel better knowing that you know that I am sorry.

You: Its whatever I have family issues and I am preparing for a date.

Then Princeton just stares at you and you did the same. 

Princeton: I hope he can be a better friend or boyfriend than what my potential was.

You: OK Jacob. See you around, I guess.

Then you booth went your own ways. He was stunned to the fact that you moved on and that you called him Jacob. He was curious and cared what was going on with your family and who you are dating. So Jacob has plans to talk things out and get them at least near to the way it used to be. But how well will things workout? 

Your Life Is Just One Big Flashback that happens again and again.

What Do You Guys Think?

Now I have a flow in my mind and I know where this is going. Comment I really would love feedback.