Chapter 3: Did I Hear You Correctly?

I'm back :D I am updating so far every night I am trying to keep things up to date. This one might get lengthy.

The alarming event that has you ready to fly out of the window is that you you see 3 of your exes in McDonald's at the same table. You think to yourself "This is hell in McDonald's, at one little table." They must really have an intriguing conversation to have that much manifestativities going on at the table all the obnoxious laughing and yelling.

Just when you thought 3 of them in the same restaurant as you was a corrupted situation one of the three named Justin the most obnoxious one that is more focused on what your face looks like when he is dating. He spots you.

He is not really into what a girls figure looks like because he is so focused on what her face looks like. Worse of all he is rude and cheap. Never go on a date with him because you are expected to pay and if you don't  you booth are left starving and in a colossal argument. But all three of them and some others on the list of exes are the pure definition of trouble in the dictionary.

After he spots you they just continue talking and laughing even more hysterical. You wonder when did they begin hanging out. They all hated each other to plain flavorless fact they just wanted to be with you. You then decide to make the move and let Jacob know that you booth need to leave before things get ugly quick. So you think of the quickest lie in the book. You decide to use it.

You: Jacob, I'm full.

    You begin to put the rest of your food in your bag and you may eat it when you get home.

Princeton: Just call me Prince or Princeton, and you sure. You barely ate anything, you don't have to rush the boys are probably bothering people at the gas station or trying to holla at a nice looking shawty.

You: That's what y'all have in common.

Princeton: What bothering people? (then he thinks about the second statement he made and just lets out a little smirk).

You booth leave and you try to take the opposite door that is not near your exes but it seems that suddenly many people are crowding in. Before you could give input Princeton insist that you both take the other door and drags you along. 

You then walk by your exes table swiftly until Brayden yet another ex spots you when your half the way at the door and Princeton gave you that look that "someone is calling you" so by yet the unknown force he has you turn and you are greeted by Brayden beautiful olive like skin. You think what went wrong between us and then you remember an important trait of his, he is the on that just wants to get in your pants. He takes no but wont leave it he is determined to get what he wants, but you played his game but with your rules and left him. He makes a sly move while you just look all dazed like a deer in the head lights and takes a whack and taps your rear end. 

You let out a gasp that cause a few people to turn for a moment. Your exes except him  find the situation completely amusing and they go into an uproar. You turn and just continue to exit but you realize him and Princeton are exchanging glares and then some words. 

Princeton: Little boy is there a problem.

Justin the cheap one that is struck by looks and Ramell the one that wants things his way both let out a loud roar consisting of ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap cuz how you let him talk to you like that. Brayden was know for little talk more work in ways such as fighting and  many other ways   if you get the vibe that I am giving off. :P

Brayden: Oh look, Miss. I'm to perfect for a boyfriend went off her word. Who are you her sissy bodyguard, afro puff? Or wait, are you her little chew toy, because she wont use the term "boyfriend"?