Chapter 2: I didnt see this coming

You are now reading Chapter 2 things are not even boiling yet.! 

As you are leaving the mall you cruise down the road listening to your favorite songs on the radio. Its pretty late but hey your a night person. Suddenly your car shakes a little but you pay that no regards since you know that it will need alignment and an oil change soon. 

But then you hear some turbulence and then you realize your tire went flat. You laugh to yourself realizing your dad works at night and his job is so distant from your town and your mom is on a vacation with her friends. "Damn I should have given Mr. Flirt My Head Off my number maybe he would use helping me to his advantage. You chuckled at the thought. 

You got out of your car and up your trunk to find that your spare is flat remembering that you had to use it when you traveled out of town last month. You then call your dad. 

You: Dad I need you as soon as possible.

Your Dad: Well I could have gotten a hello first. Where are the manners me and your mother engraved into you? But enough of that sweetie whats wrong? Did someone try to get into the house?

You: No dad. I'm not home. My tire went flat and I am North of Happy St. Do you know if you would be able to come get me.

Your Dad: Well I am in the middle of a product proposal the best consumers come at night. (stares at the phone and hears horns). Is everything alright.

You: I assume someone honked there horn and is backing up.

Your Dad: Be careful we live in a obligingly pleasant neighborhood but there are sickos hear and there:

You stare at the car for a moment and you see a familiar silhouette it was one of your friends from school. It was Brooklyn. She was the girl that made everyone fall to their knees. Well everyone in your clique had that ability. But all it took was one look and she turned heads, no double takes for her. She had Carmel skin and beautiful natural stretched out coils. She had a pretty nice body shape and to link along with that she was fit and had elongated, extensively tall legs.

Brooklyn: Hey I haven't seen you Y/N in a day which is a long time in the friend dictionary, she said laughing. whats wrong with your car (she glances down and sees the tire and sighs). I wish I could give you a ride but my car is full me and the girls are going on a triple date.

You: Sounds fun. (you say that with a not so intent tone) 

Broklyn: Well heer is what I will do call me if you dont get help and I will just drop them off and come back.

You: Thank you SOOO MUCH! (you say this with a very jubilant expression)

Brooklyn: No problem I will drive as fast as possible.

You: Ok, but be safe.

Brooklyn: Bye Y/N

You: Alright Brooklyn.

You wave goodbye as she departs. Hoping that she comes back soon you then remember that your dad is still on the phone. He is frantically calling your name you hear the fear in his masculine voice. You let him know that everything is ok and Brooklyn just needs to empty her load of passengers and she will return. He tells you to go back into your car and lock the doors and wait until she comes back. Then you both end the call. As you are walking back to your car the chips and cracks in the sidewalk nearly trip you up but then someone from comes from behind and catches your fall. It was that handsome guy from the mall Princeton he smiles while gazing into your eyes and then you get back on your feet. You wonder where in the world did he come from so you ask him.

You: Where in the hell did you come from are you following me. I have a gun (which is a lie).

Princeton: I live this way me and my friends have a house that we are renting and hoping to pay for to live in and this is the route we take. I should be asking you the same. I saw you talking to someone and we were parked at the gas station so I assumed she would give you a ride but she just quickly left like an ass.

You: 1 That is my best friend and 2 she is not an ass she has a heap of people in her car and there would be no room for me she is going to drop them off and be back she left quickly so she could return quickly.

Princeton: I'm sorry for insulting your friend.

You: That is why you should never judge a situation unless you truly know the situation.

Princeton: Well I can tell this situation needs a ride, he says while pointing at you. Me and my friends have space we can get you home quickly before it gets to late and you don't have to risk being out hear with the creepy motherfuckers. ( he looks at you and squints his eyebrows) Wait you gave me your number in the incident of you needing help why don't I hit the number up, he said with a smirk)

You: (grin) Well I didn't trust you.

Princeton: Well I cared enough to cross the street and see what is wrong. I'm not trying to get up your zipper or anything.

You: Well I will get home faster and you don't seem creepy but remember I have a gun (you just used it as a threat).

Both of you: laughed 

Princeton: Someone has a pocket full of violence. I saw how you left the food court early the least I can do for scaring you of is take you to McDonald's. Also did you call your mom to let her know your not breaking your "curfew". (He made air quotes with his hands).

You: You know what, you no how to attract someone. 

He was smiling from ear to ear. You swore his face going to get stuck like that.

You couldn't believe yourself you never fell that easily. You held full caution to strangers and would have never accepted a ride let alone money, you are way to much of an independent person. Most importantly you didn't know his name. For all you knew he could be Osama Bin Ladan's Cousin. But his dark brown eyes had a force that crippled you deeply. For one second the word love came to mind but you threw that in the trash bin  in your brain and flushed it to sit next to your perfect love definition. 

Princeton: (he see's you gazing and you made a weird face when the 4 letter word you dread came to mind. all he did was laugh) So do you want something to eat or not.

You: Sure why not. 

You both cross the the street and you go to McDonald's you get something to eat. You then start eatting and he stares at you with those dreamy eyes. It hits you again, ok I am about to ride with some guy and he bought me food and I haven't even took the time to know his name. Let alone the fact I gave him a fake number. What if he is just softening me up like these delicious fries/ and them drops some revenge right on me? But his hidden powers had some type of control on you to the extent that you didn't care. Then it came to you did I like him. At least you didn't think the other 4 letter word. Like is a completely different story and is often mixed up with love. You got out of your deep concaved thoughts and decided to ask him his name. While asking you texted Broklyn and let her know everything is ok. She replied with a smile and a hear emoticon. 

You: Whats your name

Princeton: Well My name is Jacob but many people call me Princeton. I should ask you the same.

You: My name is Y/N but many people call me (Your nickname if you have one XD)

Princeton: Ok well lets get going. But no need to rush cant have you chocking your parents might be on the crazy ass side.

You: Wow you and your damn mouth the shit called profanity just keeps coming out of the thimg.

You realize what you said and just smile. You both laugh and you continue eating. You then hear many loud voices talking. You look around and you see a table ful of to many familiar faces. 

You: We really need to go.

CLIFT HANGER: I WILL CONTINUE DONT THROW ANYTHING AT ME SAVE YOUR ENERGY TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! I PUT SOME MORE DEDICATION INTO THIS ONE YOU WONT BELIVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! 
PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS 
STAY PLEASANLTY MINDLESS :D ;D XD