Chapter Five

Chapter Five:

“Pregnant?” Amélie’s mouth dropped open as she stood, hands on the table staring at her parents.

“Pregnant,” Ginny nodded slowly as she turned to look at her daughter.

“Wow, you two didn’t waste any time.” Pansy smirked.

“You can say that.” Draco whispered as he started at Ginny, her hands still on her lower stomach.

“Gross,” George frowned.

“Pregnant?” Amélie asked again.

“Yes, Amélie,” Narcissa was up on her feet and walking around to her granddaughter. “Now, take a breath. You’re looking a bit peaky.” Narcissa patted her back. “Come on, now.”

Amélie took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

“Amélie?” Ginny walked over quickly and wrapped her arms around her daughter. “Are you okay?”

“Am I okay?” Amélie turned silvery-gray eyes on Ginny. “I – I’m going to have a little sister.” She whispered.

“Or brother!” Fred added from the other side of the table. “Whoa, a cousin… that would be nice.” The teenager whispered as he looked at his twin sister.

“Yeah, it definitely would.” Analiese agreed.

“A little brother or sister…” Amélie looked at her sister.

“Is that okay?” Ginny asked her worriedly; Draco hadn’t moved from his spot but everyone else stared at the two redheaded Malfoys.

“Pregnant…” Draco whispered but no one was paying attention to him.

“Yeah, mom, that’s great news! Just a – just a shock!” Amélie threw her arms around her mother. Congratulations then went through the dining room but finally, Ginny realized her new husband wasn’t with them. When she looked back, she found him still standing where she’d left him but he was staring at her with wide eyes and they were bright with tears.

Ginny smiled; Draco, her Draco completely undone by the news of being a father again. She walked up to him and he pulled her into his arms, his neck nuzzling through her hair and to her neck. He inhaled deeply then sighed.

“It’s true?” He whispered for her ears only.

“Yes, I found out a few days ago.”

“A baby…” he pulled back and looked into her eyes. “I – I don’t know anything –” she quieted him by slipping her finger onto his lips.

“You’re smart, Draco Malfoy, I reckon you’ll figure it out.” She smiled as she ran her finger over his lips.

“Merlin, Red, I love you.” He whispered back as he leaned forward and she removed her fingers and kissed him.

“I love you too,” she whispered and then in the blink of an eye, they were gone.

“Hey, Draco, I – uh… Draco?” Blaise asked looking around the room and that got all of their attention as they all looked around the room for him and Ginny. Amélie smiled, shaking her head and turned to Thomas, slipping her hand in his and sat down in her chair, ready for dessert.

“Baby Red, where’s your parents?” Pansy slid into the empty seat next to her.

“You really expect them to stay after that news?” Amélie ignored the name and turned to her grandmother. “Can we have the cake now? They’re gone, off to enjoy their honeymoon.”

“Draco,” Narcissa shook her head, “I taught him better than that.”

“Yes, well, this is Draco we’re talking about. He found out he’s having a kid.” Blaise snorted.

Another kid,” Amélie shot the man a look. “What the hell do I look like?”

“You’re his secret love child,” Blaise winked playfully.

“That’s disgusting.” Amélie grimaced.

“Okay, who’s ready for some cake?” Narcissa clapped her hands happily. With a flicker of her wand, a huge wedding cake appeared in the middle of the table and about half a dozen different flavors of ice cream cartons as well.

Amélie grinned, “Now that’s what I’m talking about.”

“So Draco and his Red got married,” Pansy grinned as she looked at the top of the cake to see miniature figures of Ginny and Draco; they’d gone a bit muggle, for the cake at least.

Everyone smiled.

“Yeah, finally,” Neville took a piece of cake.

A soft pecking on a window drew their attention. Narcissa magically opened and a brown owl flew in and headed for Jeff. The man sighed as he gave the owl a piece of bread then detached the letter. The owl flew away after and the window shut behind it.

“Who’s it from?” George asked as Jeff read it.

The older man’s eyebrows furrowed on his forehead as he read on and on. He flipped the letter over and read the last few lines on the bottom then he folded it up and set the letter on fire with a flick of his wand.

“What was that for?” Fred asked.

“That’s not something you normally do when you receive a letter, is it?” Analiese elbowed her brother but she was watching the others. Amélie, Colm, Thomas and Kingsley each had stiffened and turned to watch Jeff.

Jeff looked up, “Thomas, Amélie, my office in fifteen minutes.” He said as he got to his feet. He gave Narcissa a peck on the cheek then grinned, “Time to get back to work.”

FIN.

And there you go! Just wanted to say thaaaaank you so much for reading this small, short story! And that you enjoyed this KILLER WEDDING along with the characters! And, I know you're all curious to find out what happens to our characters after the wedding, so here is a little info about everyone that I didn't include in the story:

Ginny is pregnant and now, she and Draco are on their honeymoon; in nine months she'll give birth to a beautiful baby boy, Merak, with strawberry-blond hair and brown eyes. Draco moves in with Ginny and Amélie at the apartment and Ginny and him continue working for the Organization and when Merak grows up, he'll become a hit-wizard too!

Amélie has a new assignment and now Thomas will get his first assignment. They will get married in three years and have three children (Myra, Terence and Clara).

George and Luna are very much in love, their twins just graduated from Hogwarts and going to start looking for REGULAR jobs.

Blaise and Neville (Love, love, LOVE them!) not to forget Mika, will go on with their lives with flair and lots and lots of fighting and make-up sex ;) can't ignore the kind of person Blaise is or Neville lol

Pansy has Colm pretty much wrapped around her finger (and they'll get married soon... she found Mr. Right Wizard lol) and have one daughter (Jezebel).

Narcissa and Jeff never marry but stay together; neither wanted to marry or remarry in Narcissa's case. They're very happy just the way they are though they do live together in the U.S.A. Malfoy Manor remains empty and maybe, one day, someone else, a late relative maybe, will inherit the Manor.

Kingsley is single and happily retired! He loves his life verrrrry much <3

And so, here concludes the Killer Series! I know, it's sad. I'm sad but everything has to come to the end. Well, I love you all so much! It was because of all you that I could finish this story, Killer Lies and Killer Truths! You all are amazing!

So, thank you.

Emmalee Sky <3