Chapter Four

Chapter Four:

“I now pronounce you weasel and ferret,” George chuckled at his own words as he finished. The others laughed but Ginny and Draco weren’t even really paying attention. They were together, snogging and not caring about the people watching.

Amélie shook her head. “We’re still here!” She clapped her hands loudly to get their attention.

“C’mon!” Colm huffed.

Draco pulled back and shot the bastard a look. “Jealous?”

“Draco, stop.” Pansy rolled her eyes.

“Now, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, it’s time for a little partying.” Blaise grinned.

“No,” Draco shook his head as he pulled Ginny into his arms.

“What?” Neville frowned.

“No,” Draco repeated. “We’re going –” he started to say but Amélie got to her feet and walked to the two of them.

“No,” She glared at him. “You two are coming to dinner and then you two can run off. Not yet.” She told him.

Everyone laughed again; it was on. Malfoy versus Malfoy, it seemed; Draco looked sternly at her but then he couldn’t keep it up. He laughed loudly as he put Ginny back on her feet and pulled his daughter into a hug. “I’m doomed.”

“You got that right,” Ginny laughed.

“Don’t start now,” Amélie shook her head.

Ginny laughed again as she slipped her arm around his waist and whispered, “Later.”

“Definitely,” he promised.

“You two are disgusting,” Amélie frowned as she turned around and suddenly everyone was hugging everyone.

“What a dysfunctional family,” Colm snorted as he looked at them.

“Hey, you’re part of it now,” Pansy told him as she leaned up and kissed him.

“I guess so,” he admitted as they walked towards the married couple.

“Can we sneak away now?” Draco whispered into Ginny's ear as they sat at the table in the Malfoy Manor dining room. Narcissa had taken the old table back and gotten a round table. The dining room was decorated beautifully and everyone was having a great time but Draco was growing restless. He wanted to sneak away with Ginny and just… well, enjoy his wife. The thought brought a smile to his lips.

“Yes, please,” Ginny whispered back.

“Thank you, Merlin,” he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. “Let’s go,” he whispered against her lips.

“Not yet,” Amélie whispered besides them.

“Oh c’mon!” Draco slammed his fists against the table.

“Draco, manners,” Narcissa told him from across them.

“Sorry, mother,” he breathed out through clenched teeth.

“Hah!” Colm snorted, “Reprimanded by your mom!”

Draco glared at him. “Go home. What are you doing here anyway?”

“I was invited.” Colm grinned.

“Not by me,” Draco crossed his arms.

“By me,” Pansy smiled cheekily.

“And who invited you?” Draco frowned.

“Draco, that’s enough,” Narcissa spoke up again.