Chapter Nine

This is more like a filler chapter, sorry if it may be terrible.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the picture posted in the middle of this chapter!

[WARNING: UNEDITED]

Great. One more day before I have to leave to Parker's pack. I'm not fit for being a Luna. I'm really not that responsible. What if the pack doesn't like me?

Anthony and Sarina wanted to spend the day helping me pack. So they should be here in a few minutes. I asked Sarina if she found her mate but she said she'll talk about it when she gets here. Sadly, Anthony's mate was not there.

He seems more bummed that I'm leaving than my family which is kind of strange.

I tossed all my clothes into the biggest suitcase I could fine not caring if they got wrinkled. My bedroom door swung open revealing Anthony and Sarina who just barged in.

"Why do you have to leave?" Sarina whined out as she came to stand beside me. I let out a sigh before shaking my head."Its not like I want to leave..." I muttered trailing off at the end.

Sarina let out a sigh, "It's fine. He is your mate, after all." My frown turned into a smirk. "Speaking of mates...Did you find yours?" I asked curiously. Sarina's gloomy expression turned into an excited one as she perked up at my question.

"Maybe," a grin formed on her face as she picked at her nails. A matching smile formed on my face as I watched the glow in her eyes.

"Details, girl!" I commanded. A giggle escaped Sarina's lips as she began telling me her story from the beginning.

"Ok, so I met him during the Hide-&-Hunt game. I went and hid in the pack house because I freaked out and didn't know where the hell to hide. I decided to hide in one of the spare rooms and in one of the closets. Another girl hid under the bed, it was hilarious. Well to put it short, my mate smelled me and was able to find me. Damn, he's hot though. You should see him," Sarina said dreamily while remembering all that had happened. I couldn't help but feel grateful that she had found her mate and that he can take care of her since I'm leaving.

A thought then came to my mind. "What pack is he from?"

"Thunder Creek, so he's at the neighboring pack we were just at," she answered and then smiled while wiggling her eyebrows, "and he's the Beta. A sexy Beta, that is." I laughed at my friend. Anthony cleared his throat as I began to tease Sarina. Oh I forgot he was here.

"Sarina, shouldn't we be helping Jasmine pack?" Anthony asked as he came up beside me with his arms crossed.

"I didn't know you wanted me to leave that bad," I teased with a smirk on my face. Anthony mirrored my smirk as he took a piece of my hair and twirled it around his finger. "You know I don't want that," he muttered more to himself.