Nine✧Pleasure

I accidentally put last chapter as chapter seven but It was actually 8. I obviously can't count.

CLOSING CHARACTER ASK TOMORROW SOME TIME.

"I missed you so much," Ashton says. In Ashton's arms Luke felt so small, but yet so protected. Luke breathed in Ashton's sent, trying to fine full relief knowing Noah was watching them hug.

"Any reports?" Ashton asked, looking up at Noah.

Noah sighs, shaking his head yes. Luke watched as Noah gave him a grin. Luke turned his head the other way, shaking slightly. "Your submissive had quite a few punishments," he said slowly. Luke could feel Ashton looking down on him. "Im disappointed." Luke felt his heart drop. Luke never wanted to hear those words come out of Ashton's mouth. "I'd like to speak to you in private Mr. Irwin," Noah asked.

Luke pulled out of Ashton's grip and shook his head. Luke hadn't done anything really, he respected Noah like he respected Ashton. Ashton gripped Luke's arm roughly before he could walk away.

"You go right up stairs to our room until I'm finished talking to Noah. Is that clear?" Luke shook his head 'yes'. By the time Luke was in their room, he had tears pouring down his face. Ashton was going to punish him. He was already covered in bruises, what more could Ashton do to Luke that Noah hasn't already done?

Soon the door opened, Ashton came in walking straight for Luke grabbing his wrist and pulling him down the hallway then into the pleasure room. Luke trying to wipe his face, his face damp from tears.

"Sir what-"

"Shut up. Don't say anything." Ashton ordered. He pushed Luke on to the bed and got on top of him, pinning his hands above his head.

"You think it's funny to embarrass me like that? Make me look like a complete fool in front of a younger dominant?" Ashton growled in Luke's ear. "I D-don't know what I did wrong." Luke whispered, wiggling against Ashton's grasp.

"Trying to have sex with Noah. Don't play stupid Lucas." Ashton's grip got tighter, pressing his body against Luke's tighter. Luke swallowed the lump in his throat, he's never seen Ashton this angry. Well as longs as he had been with him.  

"Sounds like someone needs a good punishment." Ashton whispers in Luke's ear.  Luke whimpers as Ashton pushed his leg between his thighs, rolling his thigh on his groin. Ashton pulls away from Luke, cuffing his hands at the top of the bed.

"No noises." He tells him. Ashton starts licking a small stride towards his earlobe, nipping at the exposed skin. "Mm..." Luke hummed as he began to suck the soft skin. "Tsk tsk. I said no noises. Be a good boy for daddy." Ashton took off the younger boys black skirt exposing his black lace panties and a visible bulge. Luke bites his lip as he feels Ashton place a hand over his groin, palming him lightly.

Ashton's length hardens seeing the submissive wiggling beneath him, making him smirk. "D-daddy please let me touch you." Luke pulls against the cuffs.

"No." Ashton shook his head and he pulled off Luke's panties, then smacked his bum. Luke wanted to cover himself but he couldn't, he felt so vulnerable to Ashton. He positioned his head between Luke's legs kissing and nibbling at his inner thighs. Luke nearly sequels from the sensitivity.

"You're so sensitive, kitten. You can talk." Ashton sucks on his upper thigh. A loud whine exhales Luke's lips, "Please do something daddy." Luke begs, his breathing becoming ragged.

Ashton nods seeing the boy is almost in tears from over-stimulation. He grabs the boys member; pumping him at a teasing pace. Ashton forcefully kissed him, enjoying the feeling of the submissive boy begging him. "D-daddy I'm c-close." Luke mumbles against Ashton's lips.

Luke whimpers loudly at the loss of contact, his body shaking. "Daddy please." Luke begs. "What kitten?" Ashton presses down on Luke's hips to keep him from grinding onto him. "Pleas f-fuçk me, daddy." Luke moans, his cheeks turning red at how he was acting. "Are you gonna be a good kitten? No one is as good as daddy." Ashton's voice was deep and raspy.

"Y-yes Sir." Ashton nods and takes off Luke's hand cuffs. Luke's hands fly up to the back of Ashton's neck and pulled him down into a rough kiss. Luke's hands tangling in Ashton's curly hair.

Ashton pulled away and flipped Luke over on his hands and knees. "What are yo-" Luke doesn't even get to finish his sentence before he feels Ashton's hands cupping both sides of his bum, spreading his cheeks. (A/n: I loled.)

"I'll make you feel good, kitten." Ashton coos, his breath spreading across Luke back before dipping his tongue down, swirling it around the rim. Luke's eyes close tightly as his hands clench the pillow. "F-fuck," Luke squeaks, muffling his moans and whimpers in the pillow.

"Taste so good, baby boy," Ashton mumbles against Luke's heat, pushing his tongue in smaller boys entrance. Luke shivers at the feeling. "Daddy." Luke cries out in pleasure, fisting the blankets in his small hands.

Ashton's stops for a moment watching the small boy tremble beneath him, before continuing his job. He licks the area testing Lukes limits.

"Please D-daddy, just fuck me." Luke whimpers in the pillow. "How about you show daddy you're sorry for embarrassing him." Luke turns around, sitting up before he crawls over to him. He wraps his hand around Ashton's member, smearing the pre-cüm over the tip with him thumb. Luke moves his hand up and down in one swift motion before he begins licking up the bulging vein. Ashton throws his head back, his hands fist into the blinds hair guiding his member into his mouth. Luke bobs his head up and down at a slow pace, his eyes watering as Ashton hits the back of his throat.

"Mm baby boy." Ashton moans, pushing Luke down more, making him hum sending vibrations down his shaft. "Let me give you a reward, kitten."

Luke's cherry red lips part from Ashton's throbbing coçk, looking up at him with innocent eyes. Ashton pushes him back harshly, quickly crawling on top of the boy and kissing the boys swollen lips.

Ashton grabs the lube, putting some on his fingers. He slides two fingers in, Luke closed his eyes and focused on Ashton kissing his stomach, rubbing his hand up and down his side. Luke finally feels the pleasure, biting his bottom lip and grunts feeling his walls clench around Luke's two fingers as Ashton searches for Luke's prostate.

"O-oh." Luke moans, Ashton's fingers hitting his bundle of nerves. Ashton pulls his fingers and grabs a condom, sliding it on his member, using the lube from his fingers.

Ashton grabs Luke's hips, thrusting himself inside of Luke, making him gasp. "Daddy!" Luke moans, feeling Ashton pound against his prostate. "Mm." Ashton hums, watching Luke wither beneath him. Luke drags his nails down Ashton's back, encouraging the curly haired boy to quicken his pace. Ashton groans, pounding into him relentlessly.

"So fucking tight. So beautiful." He kisses Luke's neck, sucking dark hickeys into the blondes pale skin.

"I'm so close." Luke whimpers, feeling his body becoming warm and tingly. Ashton grabs Luke's member, pumping his length with one hand,  the other hand gripping his hip tightly.

Luke's legs begin to shake, as his orgasm slams through him. Luke release with a loud moan, clenching around Ashton. Soon Ashton was coming after. He pulled out, tossing the condom in the bin then lays next to luke.

"Perfect." Ashton mumbles, pulling Luke into his chest. His body still shaking, "t-thank you daddy." Luke says then kisses Ashton's jaw line.

"You're welcome kitten." Ashton kisses his sweat forehead, cupping his cheek.

1.3k words THANK YOU FOR 27k!!!