One✧Selection

"Everyone take a paper and find a seat. Once you're finished filling it out, we will collect it and move on from there." The old lady informed us.

I shakily took my paper off the desk and started filling it out.

Name: Luke Robert Hemmings

Age: 18

Gender: Male

S or D: Submissive

Weight: 140

Hight: 5'9

Sexuality: Gay

Health conditions: Panic Attacks and anxiety.

Able to get pregnant: No

Luke slides the paper to the corner of the desk.

"You will be called up and paired shortly." The lady announces while picking up Luke paper.

Luke bites on his bottom lip, he's been anxious all day. What if he doesn't get paired with anyone? He would have to go through another selection and maybe more.

His eyes roam the room, seeing it's slowly getting empty.

"Luke Hemmings?" The lady says, looking down at him in his seat.

Luke looks up at her, he doubts that she called his name, did he actually get paired with someone? "Are you Luke Hemmings?" She repeats. "Y-yes." His eyes light up. "Follow me please." She opens a door and leads him into a long hallway, into a small square room.

"You're partner will be here shortly." The woman tells him.

"Thank you." Luke says, and sits down on the small comfy couch.

What if his dominant doesn't want him? Rejects him? Luke's breathing becomes more erratic. He closes his eyes and tries to calm himself down, trying to refrain from another panic attack.

It's felt like forever, but soon the door opened. A woman and a man that looked to be in his early twenties. Brown hair and tan skin. His face expression hard, he looked mean.

"Ashton. This is your submissive, Luke." She hands him papers and Ashton stares at Luke, eyeing him closely.

"Panic Attacks? How often?" Ashton looks over at the woman. What if he doesn't want me because of my panic attacks Luke thought. "Lately it's been 2 or 3 times a week." She informs him. Ashton nods and bites the inside of his cheek. "I would like him. Thank you." Ashton says politely and gives the lady a small smile. Ashton walks over and sits down next to Luke as the lady leaves.

"Look at me." His tone was calm, but demanding. Luke looks up at him, their eyes meeting. "Hi gorgeous." He smiles. "H-hi." Luke blushes. "Why don't you tell me about yourself." Ashton put his hand on Luke's knee, rubbing his thumb over the pale skin.

"My name is Luke, I'm s-submissive. I'm adopted, so I got a lot when I was younger. I like to draw and read." Luke looked at Ashton waiting for something. Maybe approval? Was he good enough?

"And you're all mine." Ashton adds. There it was.

How was it!!??? Should I keep writing?