Cross My Heart

Captain Harriot of the Valiant Charriot, one of the most feisty, unpredictable, vivacious pirate of time. There's a reason why she's captain.

               Sir Damien Drake, a renowned swordsman who's won numerous fights in competitions and in battles.

               They share one common thing. They. Do. Not. Like. Each. Other. At. All.

               Lord Beswood of Vincent Count, has a high deemed reputation but a loose cannon. A well respected man in plain sight.

               Gregory Smith of Smith's Breads, loves to make and sell bread. Everybody loves him! But little did they know, he deals with pirates as an inside man.

               Countess Brooke, a lady of high grace. The usual candidate of a damsel in distress but she has more tricks up her lacy sleeves.

               Last but definitely not the least, Captain Rackam of the Sea Voyager. A classy, ruthless, proper, mean in the kindest way but one of the nicest pirates. Beware to those who cross him, he won't be merciful.

               The community of the rich and respected class are bound to meet the fierce gang of rum drinking, mischief filled pirates. This oddly group will probably tear each other in bits. The questions is, who will do the honors first?