Caught In A Moment // 1x03

Please Comment and fan (: It'll mean the WORLD to me (: xoxo

Directioner

-------------------------------------

It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happywith someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.

-Unknown 

-------------------------------------

'Where's Sel? Wasn't she with you?' Miley asked Logan, raising her eyebrows, she watched Logan's torn expression turn into a sour one quicker than lightning. 

'Ask Harry' Logan replied bitterly, glaring at the empty space where Harry and Selena left a couple minutes ago.

'Harry? As in Styles? He's back? oh my god!' Miley exclaimed excitedly, 'Not that it's that much of a good thing...pft' She quickly added, noticing the look in Liam and Logan's eyes. 

'Who the fuck is Harry?' Liam wondered aloud

'Harry? He was Sel's best friend since diapers, of course I was her bestest friend but the two always had something special, they were inseperable, Sel was like torn when he left to go back to Britain- his Gran or someone was like dying in hospital and he needed to go back, and her never returned, I think Sel's always had this thing for Harry and Harry's always had this thing for Sel but she denies it but please bitch, I can see it clearer than anyone in this whole bloody world' Miley rambled on, finally pausing for some breath.

'Wait, so they were inseperable?' Logan asked, jealousy flushed all over his face. Inseperable!? he repeated to himself inside his head, he barely knew this 'Harry' person for a minute and he already knew that he hated this guys guts more than anyone in the world. 

'Somebody's jealous' Liam whistled under his breath, catching a death glare from Logan.

'Am not! I am not jealous! Lena's my bestfriend not wife nor girlfriend okay!?' Logan shouted furiously, Liam raising his arms to show that he's surrendered.

'Um, why don't we go down to the beach and carry on this day like-' Miley suggested only to be cut off by a rather grumpy Logan.

'You go, I'm leaving' Logan huffed, walking away from his friends.

'Wow' Liam breathed in after a couple seconds Logan left, 'Someone's on their time of the month' Liam joked, hoping to get a smile out of Miley and succeding.

'Ha good one, but seriously, poor guy. Only this morning Sel was gushing over Logan' Miley sighed staring at Logan's disappearing figure.

'That girl moves on to fast' Accused Liam

'Nah, I can't blame her, Harry was her first real crush, they never got to go out but still, y'know? And plus he's got that sexy British accent' Miley said dreamily, 'But then again I have aa sexy Austrailian hunk as my boyfriend so..' Miley flirted, batting her thick layer of eyelash together.

'Hmm...that's what I thought' Liam replied, bending down to give Miley a slow and passionate kiss.

-------------------------------------

'So how did you meet Logan?' Harry asked the beautiful girl walking beside him. God knows how much he had missed her.

'It was after you left... Why didn't you come back Harold?' Selena asked curiously, staring into his captivating emerald green orbs. 

'It's just... I just... Look that doesn't matter, I'm here now aren't I?' Harry replied, opening his arms for a hug.

'Yeah, of course. All it matters' Selena said smiling at him walking into his strong arms. If only this would last forever. 'Your staying here with me for forever now, right?' Selena asked hopefully, her eyes glittering with love and hope.

'Of course, I'm gonna be here for you forever Lenny' Harry said sincerely, kissing the top of her head. 

'Good because I don't think I can survive if you leave again' Selena mumbled, taking in his 'Harry-smell' she liked to call it, no one but Harry has that special smell that made her stomach do flips. Not everyone was completely happy, one boy with messy brown hair and sea-blue eyes were staring at the two friends from a distant, he felt anger and jealousy boil inside him. Harry was going to be here forever now. Great. Just what Logan needed. Competition.

And Logan has never lost one before.