Caught In A Moment// 1x02 (Re-Written)

"Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never." 

-Charles Caleb Colton 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the cafe, around a table sat two brunettes drinking their chocolate frappes. 

'Where are they? Where's Liam?' Miley wondered aloud, slightly paniking causing Selena to laugh at her paranoid friend. 'This is most definitely not funny Sel!' The paranoid girl exclaimed, but her eyes softened quickly when she saw a tall, dirt blond, well built boy walk inside the cafe, beside him a blue eyed boy with messy brown hair.

'Finally your here! Now Miley can stop being paranoid!' Letting out a long sigh Selena stood up and hugged both of the boys. Her heart beated a little faster when she walked over to her best guy-friend, Logan Lerman.

'Hey Lena' He mumbled into her soft brown locks, smelling her sweet scent. 

'Aww don't they look cute together?' Miley gushed after giving a quick peck to Liam's soft lips.

'No where near as cute as us' Liam snorted, taking a quick glance at Logan and Selena. 

'True, but still cute' Miley agreed, smiling at her boyfriend, everything seemed perfect. That moment, her friends, her boyfriend who promised her 'forever and always' and her life. Her smile grew bigger at the thought of her life at the moment, hoping that life will always, always be like this. forever and always. 

'What are you smiling about Smiley Miley?' Liam teased, kissing his girlfriends cheek. 

'Oh you know, you see that hot guy?' She felt Liam tense up beside her, making her smile grow even more- if that was possible, 'Well he's no where near as hot as you babe!' Liam let out a long relived sigh. 

'You got me for a second Miles' He admitted, giving Miley a big bear hug, just to show how much he loves her and that when he said 'forever and always' He ment 'forever and always.'

-With Logan and Selena-

'It feels like I haven't seen you in years Logan Wade!' Selena pointed out, putting on a pout.

'Aww, sorry Lena-kins' Logan replied, but noticed how Selena's eyes wondered off him and onto someone else. 

'Omg Harry!' Selena exclaimed, her voice full of excitement, Logan couldn't help but notice the sparkle in her eye when she saw 'Harry.' He felt anger, confusion and a completely twisted feeling building up inside him.

'Lenny?' A deep-ish voice with a very strong British accent spoke. Britsh, Of course, Logan thought to himself bitterly, the British guys always got girls easier because of their 'sexy as' accent. 

'Oh my gosh it is you! How are you?' Selena asked, ditching Logan as she walked over to sit down next to her old friend.

'Could be better, starting school tomorrow though' Harry informed, staring at the brunette beauty standing beside him. 

'Seriously!? What school?' Selena asked curiously as Logan stood awkwardly alone not so far behind them.

'Oh I think Beverly High?' Immediately Selena's face lit up, her eyes glittering with excitement. 

'Seriously?!' She squealed excitedly, claiming attention people in the small coffee shop, she quickly gave Harry a friendly hug. 'I go to that school!' She pointed out, ignoring the obvious-ness.

'Oh really?' Harry replied sarcastically but he wore a warm smile, he was with her again and this time he's not going to let her slip away. 

'Ahem' Logan coughed, hating the fact he had just lost Selena's full attention.

'Wha- Oh my gosh, Logan! I'm so, so, so, so sorry!' Selena apologized, 'Logan this is Harry, one of my bestest friends ever since like pre-school' She paused before carrying on, 'Harry this is Logan, he's also one of my best friends, I met him after you left' 

'Oh okay, 'ello there' Harry greeted enthusiastically flashing his million dollar smile. 

'Hey' Logan greeted simply, trying his best not to sound bitter but failing miserably, earning him a glare from Selena and a rather confused expression from Harry. Great. 

'Well if you don't mind, tell the two love birds over there, I'm ditching you guys, tell Miley Harry's back, okay?' Selena ordered and with a quick wave she walked off with Harry, leaving Logan alone. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------