New beginnings.

"It's been almost 6 months, Trysten... please wake up. Danny needs you...Seth needs you.... I need you..." I hear a faint voice say from somewhere around me, though I can't see the owner. I wonder who Seth is. Who Danny is. Who the voice belongs to. I want to open my eyes and see, but all I see is white. 

I try and open my eyes, I really do. Every day I try. I try to see the voices that fill my head daily. But it's like I'm in a bad dream. One I can't wake up from. One that I'm trapped in. But today, today is different. I feel strong. 

I fitter my eye lids, something I've been longing to do for quite some time now. "Trysten... are you...are you waking up?!" An excited voice from beside me says. I open my eyes wider and get blinded by a bright white light. My eyes slowly but surely adjust, allowing me to see what surrounds me. White walls. Blue curtains. 6 chairs surround my bed. All filled but one, each containing a man with a hopeful look in his eyes. Soon a 6th person walks in, another man, with who I assume is a doctor, on his heels. "Hello, Mrs.Worsnop, do you know where you are?" the doctor asks, giving me a slight smile. "Uh...the hospital?" I say very matter-of-factly. 'Good. Do you know who these men are?" he asks. I look at the 6 men surrounding my bed, but have no recollection of who they are. I wonder why they're next to my hospital bed. I wonder why I'm in the hospital in the first place. "Uh...no. And why am I in here?" I ask. The boys faces drop and I see all of them have tears in their eyes. "You were in a very bad car accident about 6 months ago, Mrs.Worsnop. I'll be back in a few minutes. Please, try your hardest to remember." the doctor says hopefully. I nod and he leaves. "Do you really not remember me?" one of the men asks. He's fit. Very fit. Lots of tattoos. Dark brown, long hair. I shake my head no and give him a sad smile. "But...Trysten...I'm one of your best friends..." he says, taking one of my hands in his. I give him a confused look, since I have no recollection. He starts to cry and quickly leaves the room. I look after him, confusion crossing my features, before I turn to the other 5.

"So, who are you?" I ask after a few minutes of them staring at me hopefully. "I'm Sam. That's Cam. Danny, your brother. James, your boyfriend. And lastly, Ben. Your best friend for years now." a nice looking guy with light brown hair says as he points to the other 4. I nod and look at them. I want to remember them, I really do. But, I can't. They appear in my mind as a new thought, though they claim to know me, I don't know them. Or do I but I just can't remember it? I sigh, knowing the internal battle I'm having with myself is going to do no good and look to who Sam pointed out to be my brother, Danny.

"You're my brother?" I ask as he takes my hand in his. He nods and purses his lips, obviously wanting to speak but not knowing if he should say something or not. "What DO you remember?" he asks, looking hopeful. Honestly, nothing except my name really. Everything seems trapped, well everything other than what I've been told in the past few moments that I've been awake. "Nothing but my name." I whisper as tears begin to fall from my eyes. He nods and looks at the 4 other boys, giving them a silent plead to leave. They get the hint and all leave after giving me hugs and kissing my forehead. 

"Your name is Trysten Worsnop. You're dating James Cassells. My name is Danny Worsnop, your older brother. I'm in a band. Asking Alexandria. You got in an accident 6 months ago. A drunk driver hit you head on. You were a photographer, an amazing one at that. You dated James and you have a son together named Seth. You're 24. Does any of this ring a bell?" he asks, looking at me teary eyed. Honestly nothing does. I shake my head no and he goes to call in the other boys. They come in, the man who ran out before trailing along behind. They all tell me stories as Danny grips my hand tightly. Maybe one day I can remember.. maybe. 

 Or maybe I won't remember. Maybe I'm stuck in this hell where I know nothing forever. Maybe I will never get past this. Maybe I can't. 

SEQUEL TO JOIN THE CLUB!!!! :D WOOOOOOOOO! Jk. I suck at writing. It sucks. So sorry. Next chapter will be up once I get 10 votes and 5 comments! go!

All my love,

~AlexisInWonderland<3