26: Killer v Pitbull

Q: Who here lives in the Philippines? (Who here has instagram? I obviously made a new instagram page for WWE

Q: Who here lives in the Philippines? (Who here has instagram? I obviously made a new instagram page for WWE. )

I watched the clock as it moves, it's almost time. Just last night, the WWE app said that Orton was out for an injury. There's a part of me that feels bad for him. Other half feels like it's just karma giving a gift to him

My arm was put in front of me, Phil is taping my hands up while my hood is up. "I heard from April that Kim is a big fan of UFC." Phil said with a chuckle at the end.

"Maybe it's KFC." I shot back and looked at him. He chuckled then pushed my hand down and I gave him my other hand. "I never know why Saraya hadn't told me about Orton." I said out of the blue. Was she a part of it?

"Don't jump to conclusions already now. She can possibly not know it as well." he said then loop the tape around and through my fingers. "She's your sister okay, don't jump to conclusions that much." he said then he put my hand down again. The door opens and comes in Dwayne. He came in just when Phil left to get my gloves on another locker room.

"Hey buck!" I greeted him with my cheerful persona and he went up to me and gave me a kiss at the top of my head. "How you feeling kiddo?" he asked and pulled a chair and sit down in front of me. "You feeling that anxiety is kicking in?"

"Adrenaline is the one punching me in the face." I say with a chuckle while nodding. Phil came back then Dwayne stood up and they bro fisted then side hug. They patted each other's shoulder then let go.

"May I?" Dwayne asked with open arms, motioning to the gloves. "Ask her, not me." Phil answered then glanced over Dwayne's shoulder and look at me. I nodded with a smile then Phil gave him the gloves. I sat more comfortably and Dwayne sat down in front of me.

I put my right hand in front of him and he put them on. He fixed them up and I put it down then I put my other hand up. "This needs to be on instagram..." Dwayne said with a chuckle when Phil handed him more tape. He cut the tape off with his teeth then put it on the table beside him.

I saw a flash go then we both looked at Phil who is holding up Dwayne's phone. I chuckled then Phil gave him the phone, I lean forward to look at it and saw that I still have my hood up but my smile is visible. Dwayne leaning forward with a smile himself, he was telling me a joke on this part. His hands still busy on my hands.

"Alright, let's make a few rounds." Phil said and I nodded. I stood up and went to the mat and start to punch his muffs. I dock his punches and then we moved to takedowns. After a few minutes of that, it was time.

I changed into my new merch and my sweats

I changed into my new merch and my sweats. I grab my Nikes and put my hood up, I throw air punches then we walk out my locker then we waited for our cue. The producers came up to us and we were on. The camera was on us while we walk out backstage to the octagon. I saw Bethe on the other side of the octagon, the medics applied some ointment to her face and when I reach my side, they did the same with me then the doc nodded meaning it's good. I hugged my team out and I remove my shirt and sweats then my shoes. I left them outside the octagon and before putting my shirt down, I showed it to the camera, "Hey people, it's new! It's available on the official UFC website! Get it while it's still on stock along with my new jersey!" I said then throw it to the crowd. I enter the octagon, bowing then enter with a huge grin as Phil set up the banner. I climb up one of the post and hype the crowd out.

I nodded while scanning my eyes to the crowd, I saw the divas on the first row wearing my shirt. I smiled at the as they shout. I jump down as they announced our statistics. We were called out by the ref and I stared at her with a killer stare. "Alright ladies, let's touch gloves." The ref said and she lend it out and I put it out as well. When she moved it closer, I bring it up to her face with a middle finger. The crowd cheered as I back up to the chains and the ref signal us a go. The fans chanted my name and I advance quickly towards her then give her a big right.

She stumbled back and she even tried to give me some punches but it's not as strong. I kick her head then I cornered her, good position

I kneed her then she let her arm out. I grab it then locked in the kimura. Within a few seconds, she tapped. I let go and smirked while walking back, not removing my gaze to her. "Told you so..." I yelled to her then I bowed to Phil who gave me a big hug.

The doc checked on me and I nodded at him. I went to my corner and exit to give Saraya a hug. "That was so awesome!" she squealed and I went back in. I position beside the ref as they announce the winner. Ref raised my hand and then put it down. Never cross a killer

---

"Hey guys!" I greeted them when I finished getting fixed up. "Nicole, Brie, Nattie. How you guys doing?" I greeted each one of them then kissed their cheeks.

"Nice fight woman" Saraya said then jump on me from behind. "A record breaking 20 seconds fight" I turn around and I saw Devitt.

I squealed then jump right to his open arms. He carried me up then spun me around. I buried my face to his neck then he put me down. "You think I'm going to miss this? Not a chance woman." He said then I hug him again, I miss this guy