13

I slip on my jeans, then put on a crop shirt. I wore my converse and waited for Randy to finish packing his things up. I'm going to a conference and then we'll go to the arena. The door opens and I saw him with a simple jeans and shirt and carrying Two duffel bags. I put my phone back to my pocket and embrace him. I'm just going to one of his house shows and then by morning I'll leave to speak with Dana and meet some sponsors and then Ronda suggested to get someone to manage my schedule. I pulled back and he leaned down to kiss me.

I chuckled after and gently push him away by the forehead. "I told you, never do that to me, it makes me look small" I said and he smirk. "I can't help it. You're so cute looking like that."

"Yeah, yeah. I love you. Let's go."

○○○

I looked at myself in the mirror while my makeup artist put on more foundation. A knock was heard after and I nodded to the security. He opened it and I saw Randy. He has flowers on his hands and entered. I thank the makeup artist and Randy walk up to me and hug me tight to his chest. "Just calming down my lady before going out. The first times are the most nerve wrecking." He mumble to me and kiss the top of my head before pulling away. "Just relax..." he said as he didn't remove his gaze to our hands. Which he's playing with. "Just don't bother other people. And the next thing you'll know, it's done." He said as he kissed both the top of my hands while looking straight at my eyes. "I Love You. Don't worry, you'll do great" he said and let go of my hands then I give him a smile. The sweetest and most sincere smile I can give. A backstage official peek inside with a clip board on his hands "Jade, you're on within 5." I nodded and he left. I return my attention to Randy and peck his lips one more time. "I'd better go back to my seat." He said before leaving. When the door close, I realize that the other staff inside my room left too. I took deep breaths.

Inhale

Exhale

I shook my head and walk out my dressing room. I head to the curtain as my opponent from last night on the other side. "And now, the time has come. Let's welcome out, Jessica Andrade." The host of the said event announced and the place clapped for her. She came out with a dress and heels. She waved at the fans, blow them a kiss then sat down. "And the one who debuted last night, finishing her fight via submission, with a span of 25 seconds, let's welcome out, The Killer, Alpha Jade." I walk out and wave at the fans. I sat down and fix the mic in front of me. Dana both looked at me and Jessica and we both nodded, meaning we're ready.

"So last night, was Alpha Jade's UFC debut. We thought it will be a lousy fight but no. That lady prove changed." Dana said. I smiled at his remarks as the press starts their question.

"For Alpha. First I just want to say, congratulations on your win last night." The girl greeted as I lean forward to the mic. "Thank you."

"Now for my question, how does being in UFC feel? With the transition and all." She asked. "It's new. The persons at the back are friendly, but some are just really born a bitch. As for the last place I worked for, some are a trying hard bitch while some are just a bitch." I answered. Dana said that a long as possible, don't mention WWE into this. Of course I said yes, I also don't want to talk about it either. "A question for Dana..." one of the guys said and Dana nodded "Why did you sign Alpha? Because we know she isn't the best back at her wrestling days." Now that hurt.

"Low blow dude." I said leaning in on the mic and slump myself back to my chair. "I agree. Are you saying that signing Alpha is a mistake? For what I know, a 25 seconds DEBUT fight is a fast record for a beginner." Dana said highlighting the word debut on it

"A question for Jessica." A girl said and Jessica leaned forward "You are one of the longest one in the business but yet you got submitted by a beginner, why?"

"I admit I didn't take it well. At first I thought Alpha is just this pretty face. I didn't take training seriously. So that was my mistake to learn. I was clearly proven wrong"

○○○

The conference was done 15 minutes ago and Randy is currently driving to the next location which is at Ohio. A good 5 hours drive. We're taking my car so that when I go back, I'll have no worries. I put my hand on top of his free one while scrolling down my phone "You know, Stephanie hates me, heck everyone hates me back there except for Saraya. I think this isn't a good idea." I said and put my phone down looking at him. He sighed before stopping the car due to traffic. "Look, we owe you something, I don't even have the guts to do what you did to the authority. WWE is booking divas well. But still, you can't compare them to the divas back at Attitude era." He said before starting to drive again. "Damn right, Attitude era's women was aggressive."

"Not as aggressive as you." He said followed by a chuckle. "You want to switch? I can take the wheel."

"No need, just seat back there and keep me company."

I did what he said to keep him from dozing off. I watch total divas every now and then to keep me updated. And he's lying, the divas are still eye candy for them. Naomi is voicing out which is great. But still, I want all of them to do exactly what Naomi did.

○○○

We arrive at the hotel a little late. The hotel isn't that far from the arena. Randy just took his bag with his gear and extras while I just bought my phone. I park the car while I let Randy go first in the arena. I step out and lock it. I walked to the arena's back door and I saw a few crews. Old and new

Just as I was walking to the divas locker, I saw Randy in front of Steph and Hunter. I walk towards them making sure to not get their attention. "You're late Randy. People paid to see you out there to kick Seth's ass. Where were you? With that UFC freak?! I can break you two up in a second! I can do that right now!"

"Go ahead then. I DARE you." I said with the word dare full with hate. They were startled and I walk to them. "Go ahead Steph, break us up. Remember what you just said, I'm a freak. You know what the freaks are capable of doing. But a UFC freak?! Girl now that's nasty. Aj went off script, that's a freak. Lita and Trish went through tables, ladders, chairs and even cages. But a freak working on UFC? You're just looking at it. A killer. So I dare you Stephanie Mcmahon, break us up, and I'll break your arm too." I said Randy step up and held my arm but I shrug it off "And he didn't do anything wrong, like you also said, it's because of the UFC freak. Because of me so why put the blame on him?! Remember this, I fight for what's right and it will stay like that, bitch"

QUESTION:

What are your thoughts on the 2015 Survivor Series?

Me: No. Where is the traditional survivor series match up? And if you look back, we have a divas match. It's TWO matches (Team Paige vs Team Fox) and (Aj Lee vs Nikki) And I may just say, Sting? Yeah okay. Just want to hear your thoughts about this.

And if you want to know the schedule, check my profile board so you'll know when and what I'll update every week