Chapter 16

Summer's POV

Next morning I was too lazy to get up and moreover I had nowhere to go because of being house arrested so I decided to sleep the whole day.

At midnight my sleep was finally disturbed by my thirst.

After fulfilling my thirst I went back to my room to sleep but realized I had slept a bit too much during the day because of which I couldn't sleep anymore.

So I decided to scroll through my phone for killing sometime.

As I switched it on I found several messages from different people. Some were from Mom and dad to make sure I was okay, some from Nick asking the same and one was from Micky.

Can we meet at The Dines please? Want to catch up with you. We haven't met up in like ages :( Tomorrow lunch at 12. Be there soon.
-Mickxx

I typed a quick 'sure' and pushed the send button before drifting off to sleep again. I know I know that I've been sleeping the whole day but can't help it, can I?

Next morning...

TRINGGGG.....!!!!! TRINGGGG!!!!! TRINGG!!! my alarm started off at 10 next morning. But before it could continue I caught hold of it and slammed it against the wall opposite my bed.

That poor thing lay on the ground broken into a hundred pieces.

I sighed and peeled the sheets off from me and hopped into the washroom for a warm bath.

After I was done I slipped into a pair of blue ankle length denims and a black and  white striped top. I wore my black high neck converse.

I had my breakfast and decided to walk around in the park nearby. I put on my black shades and stepped out of the house, finally!

The air was refreshing. I plugged my headphones and walked around while listening to Charlie Puth. My favorite!

After completing like 5 circles around the park, I continued my 6th round when suddenly BAM!!! I bumped into something. Chuck that, it was someone.

I looked up to find Natasha (Oh fuck!)

She eyed my belly curiously before opening her already wide open mouth.

"OH-MY-GOD SUMMER-CAMPBELL, YOU-ARE-PREGNANT? Pathetic! So that's why you're not coming to school" she said with a wicked look plastered on her face. And seriously I did not care whether she knew about it anymore.

"I already knew that you weren't what you portrayed yourself to be. So?" she said smirking. "So?" I asked raising an eyebrow, with a look that said 'I'm least interested'.
"So with whom have you slept around till now? Wait Nick should know about it. I'm going to tell him what his 'best friend' has been doing around" she said quoting best friend in air and I couldn't help but laugh at her face. She was so stupid.

"What???" she snapped. "Nothing. You carry on" I said and shrugged.
"I'm going to tell Nick right now" she said in a stern voice. "Noo.... Please don't. What will he think?" I replied sarcastically.

She sensed the sarcasm and furrowed her eyebrows before walking off past me and  giving me a push with her elbow, in the process. Thank god I managed to stand still otherwise I would have fallen.

I fumed at her bitchiness and watched her walking away giving me weird looks. I rolled my eyes and turned back when I heard a "Ewwww".

I turned to find a bird had pooped on Natasha. Lol! I laughed and winked at her "Serves you just right bitch!" I yelled and she stomped away.

I giggled and started walking again.

During lunch time I stopped at The Dines, as Micky had said. I went inside to find her already sitting there looking around probably waiting for me.

I went close to her and hit her back. She turned and smiled widely at me.

"Hi mommy" she greeted. I chuckled and said "Hi baby".

We chatted during whole of lunch time while munching our burgers and fries.

"You know, I ran into Natasha earlier this morning" I told Micky while having a bite of my cheese burger.

"Affh.... That bitch. What did she say?" she asked. "She came to know that I'm pregnant" I said frowning.

"What???" she jumped up in shock. "Um... Yeah?" I shrugged. "Do you know what it means?" she asked.

"What?" I asked. "You have any idea that she'll be going around telling this to everyone who knows you, spoiling your name. She anyway needs a chance to do that" Micky warned me. Suddenly realization hit me.

"Hey!" Micky ran her hands near my face, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Why do you keep on zoning off? Look I didn't want to scare you. I just warned you" she reasoned. I just mindlessly kept on shaking my head.

"Oh god! Sam! Please come back to life!" Micky groaned. "I'm sorry, I just... um.... I was... Just" I stammered with words.

"You shouldn't take stress Sam. You know Nick is going to kill me if he comes to know that I stressed you out" Micky told me. "Listen I think I should go home now" I said standing up.

"Yeah you should. Take care okay? Tell me if you need anything" she said. I nodded and left after hugging her last time.

It was night and I sat on the couch reading 'Tfios'. Suddenly my phone went off blaring out 'Dangerously'.

The caller ID displayed Bryan. I immediately pushed the button and held it against my ear.

"Hi Bryan"

"Hey Sam!"

"What's up?"

"Um... I was wondering if you could just come over to the park near your house for 5 minutes?"

"at this time? Why? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah absolutely. It's just something important. Please?"

"Yeah okay. I'm coming" I said and pushed the end button. Why was he calling me at this time? Guys behave so mysteriously sometimes.

I pulled my shrug over my bare arms and slipped on my slippers before heading out of the door. "I'll be back Mom!" I yelled hoping she heard that.

As I neared the park everything was dark. So dark that I couldn't even see the road.

Suddenly all the lights lit up around the park revealing a beautifully decorated bench with Rose petals. All these things confused me because no one never decorated the park like that.

I was in my own world when someone clearing his throat brought me back to life.

I turned to find Bryan looking at me nervously. What is he up to?

"Bryan? Why are you looking so nervous? All okay?"