Heartbreak means Ice Cream, or Froyo.

I stared at the screen if Kian's phone. I didn't ever think she was this kind of girl. Andrea was smiling widely at a camera with a promise ring on. But the guy next to her wasn't Kian. It was Sawyer Hartman. Another YouTuber. The next pictyre was them kissing smiling. There was about 10 more pictures but I couldn't.

I gasped and jumped up, moving to hug Kian. He just sat there as tears streamed down his face. Ricky was hugging him on the other side. I turned to Connor and he moved and replaced my place, so I could wipe away his tears. Jc went and got him some frozen yogurt, because he's absolutely obsessed with that stuff.

We stayed like that until Jc came back with a huge cup of Froyo for Kian. We moved and Kian ate it staring into the cup not looking up once.

Once he was done I made him look at me, by putting my fingers under his chin then held him up really tight.

"Get some sleep. We'll be in the other room if you need anything. Okay?" I told him.

"Sam," was all he whispered. I looked at Ricky who was already dialling Sam's number (Whoever that was, I hope it wasn't another girl.) I left the room and made me a make-shift bed so I can sleep.

About five minutes later, I heard a knock on the door, followed by Connor yelling at me, asking me to get it. I opened it to find an adorable guy. He has short curly brown hair, deep brown eyes, and rosey cheeks.

"Who are you?" we asked at the same time. I laughed silently.

"I'm Katie," I replied.

"I'm Sam.." He said with a confused look on his face.

"What?" I questioned.

"Why are you here? You're not one of the hookers they usally try to hire to cheer one of us up, are you?" He asked, with a look of disgust on his face. I looked down. Did I really look like a hooker? I was in Connor's shirt, Jc's sweat pants, and one of Kian's beanies.

"If I was a hooker why am I wearing Connor's, Jc's, and Kian's clothes?" I shot back, angrily. He looked at me and his eyes grew wide and his lips made an "o".

"You're the girl that's stay over.. oops.. sorry," he said shyly rubbing his neck. I just moved out of the door way and let him in. I pointed to the end of the hallway where the guys were. He just nodded and went that way.

I heard my stomach rumble. Ugh I'm hungry, but I don't want to eat their food. What if it was for something important? So i just layed on my "bed". It was hard, cold, and uncomfortable. I was shivering when I saw a charger. It should match my Galexy's port. I plugged it in and the battery popped up on the screen. I did a silent fist pump.

I layed back down on the hard thing. I layed there in a ball shivering until I heard someone laugh.

"Why are you on the floor, shivering?" Connor asked, laughing.

"Cause there's a bed for you, a couch for Ricky, and a couch for Jc, that leaves the floor for me," I pointed out. He just rolled his eyes and picked me up laying me on his bed.

"We can share, or I'll take the floor. No way am I letting a girl sleep on out hardwood floor," he explained, and looked at me waiting to say where he was going to sleep. I couldn't let him sleep on that horrible floor so I moved over and patted the bed to me. He layed down next me and got comfortable, then his stomach rumbled.

"What the cluck stomach?" he yelled at his tummy. He sighs and gets up, returning with a bag of almonds. I reach over and steal some, eating them happily. I haven't eaten anything for almost a full day. I was clucking hungry. Connor looked at me mad.

"Hey! I haven't eaten since the movie!" he exclaimed. Ricky, Jc and Connor at ALL of the food before I could get one bite. I rolled my eyes.

"Tough, I haven't eaten since dinner last night," I said, getting more almonds and eating them. He gasped and ran into the kitchen then back out with four pieces of Nutella toast. Two for each of us. I happily nomed on my toast and chatted with Connor. He was super funny! I couldn't stop laughing.

But what happened next.. I could never have guessed in a million years.

>

What is it??(;

Vote, Comment, Share, Fan

~yours truly