Part 10

Chapter 10

Marcel and I go back into the dance and I see Gemma wating by the punch bowl. I walk over to her. "Sorry some guys were messing with Marcel." I say. "It's fine." She says. Out of nowhere I feel someone ram into me. "Styles." the voice growls. I'm blinded for a minute before I see who it is. Butch.

"So..." He smiles. I hear a voice in the distance.  

"Harry!" I hear Louis yelling but I can't see him. Butch grins down at me. I'm goning to get beat up and bad. I feel his body being pulled off of me. "You ok?" Edward asks. Marcel looks at me curiously.

"Yeah I need to get back.. home.. thanks again guys your.. pretty cool brothers." i say. My head hurts and the scene is blurry.

"Harry!" i hear Louis again.

"Bye Edward.. Marcel.." The scene gets really blurry and my head hurts really bad. I hear something beeping in the distance.

"Lou? I open my eyes and see all the guys around me looking relived.

"What happened?" I ask. "We were on stage and an Ipad hit you in the head." Louis says, "You've been out of it for a week mate, had to cancel our shows in America." Liam says.

"What.. I had this dream and you guys were their yet I wasn't in 1D in fact the band was called Niall and the Potatoes." I say. Niall smiles.

"Someone listened to me!" He says.

"Yeah.. and I was a triplet.. I had two brothers.. Edward and Marcel. " I say. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy as the door opens.

"Is he ok?" I hear my mums voice as she comes to my bedside.

"Harry baby are you ok?" She asks kissing my face.

"Yeah I'm ok." I notice my accent is here and is very noticeable. I pull my hand to pull at my shirt collar. I look all my tattoos are here I'm awake! YES! "I had this really strange dream... their were three of me and Gemma was my girlfriend and I lived in America." I say.

"Yeah being in a coma can do that to you." My mum says.

"I was in a coma?" I ask.

"Yeah I'm so glad your ok you should get some sleep though so you can feel better." she says. Thing is I don't want to sleep because I'm afraid I'll dream up that reality again. "Where's my phone?" I ask. Louis hands me it. Yes my black Iphone 5. I unlock it and read all my texts the same.

"Strange question but do I have two brothers or only Gemma?" My mum looks confused. "Only your older sister who by the way is pretty worried too I need to text her. " She says. The guys leave and I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that happened. I vaguely remember being on stage and that thing hitting  and my head hurting a lot. I'm a bit sad to not be with Marcel and Edward yet thrilled to be back in my own life. Where I can still sing and where Gemma is my sister and not my girlfriend.