Part 1

Chapter 1

Harry; I'm a triplet?

I wake up and hear my alarm of my phone going off. Weird I thought I was already awake must have drifted to sleep on the bus. I wake up in a room but it's not a hotel room. What is going on? I look at the walls near my bed the wall is orange and on the other side is another bed with someone in it against a black wall. I get up and go to the dresser and find a white t shirt and some jeans. I find my white converse by the bed and slip them on and go downstairs.

"Hey Harry." I see myself sitting at the table but that can't be I'm right here. The me at the table has on glasses and his hair is slicked back. His green eyes are on me his expression confused.

"You ok?

"Who are you?" I ask.

"Marcel your little brother well by only a few minutes is Edward up yet? Where're going to be late!" He yells running upstairs. I open the fridge and find some bacon and a frozen waffle. I eat the bacon just as another one of me comes downstairs. His hair is fluffed out and his arms are covered in tattoos and he has two snake bite piercings on his lip and piercing green eyes like mine.

"Ok what is going on?" I ask. My accent is still here yet.. different more... subtle.

"Well Harry at Soccer you got hit in the head with the ball and were out of it for two days, today is your first day back." Nerd me says.

'Back where?"

"At school George Washington to be exact."

"High school, wait are we in England?" I ask. Punk me smirks.

"You're so dumb bro." He says pushing past me to get to the coffee pot.

"Bro?"

"Yes you're a triplet, the second born." He says.

"We moved from England when we were twelve remember? That ball must have been really hard." Nerd me says.

"Wait so I'm your brother?"

"Yes stupid." Punk me says.

"What's your name?"

"Edward Styles and that is your little brother Marcel Styles got it? Now I have to go." He grabs his bag and keys and goes out the back door. I hear a car starting up then the sound is gone.

"He drives to school?"

"Yeah." Marcel says.

"I walk good exercise besides Edward would never drive me anyway would ruin his image." He says. I look at him. Sure he's nerdy but he seems like a really good guy.

"We should go Harry get your stuff.. I made your lunch just how you like it." Marcel hands me a paper bag.

"Uh thanks, hey where's mum?" I ask.

"Oh she left for work." He says.

"Where does she work?" I ask.

"She's a receptionist at a lawyers office." Marcel says.

"Ok." We walk to school and it's kind of rainy but Marcel seems really happy. "So er Marcel how old am I?" I ask.

"Eighteen, were almost off to Collage you want to go to University in England you're really home sick but we had to move." I let this sink in. "Why?"

"Well... I was getting teased really bad and one kid threatened me...' Marcel looks down at his shoes. "Oh.." We get to school and some kids cheer when I walk in. I'm slightly baffled as I follow Marcel to class. I see Edward with a skater girl by his locker.

"Edward!" I call. He turns.

"Harry." His tone is slightly mad.

"What are my classes I... don't know where to go." Edward pulls out a schedule and hands it to me.

"Ok first period math with me then English, then swimming, Second period Science, and world history, oh and Lunch is at twelve ok?" He says. I nod and take the paper from his hands as the bell rings. When I get to math no one notices me unlike when I came in.

"Hey Butch look it's Styles he finally woke up, can't believe he'll show his face." One guy says. A well built guy who is taller then me (I'm 6'4 ½) comes over to me.

"Styles feel bad you lost the game for us huh? Why are you here?" He says.

'Well it's mandatory for me to be here." I say.

"Oh think you're smart huh?" He says. I see Marcel sneak into the room and sits in the back.

"Stay out of my way ok? Or your nerdy brother gets it." I back away from him and sit down. Edward is flirting with some girl. So Edward is the oldest and popular, I 'm ok on the popular scale and Marcel is the kid they shove in a trash can. Ok I think I got it.

I walk outside for lunch when I see a bunch of big guys huddled around someone. Everyone is watching. Some kids have there phones out.

"Beat him up Jake!" One yells.

"Yeah Preston beat that little shit!" Another yells. I push my way through the throng of people and see my little brother Marcel on the ground. His glasses are next to him and cracked in two.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" I yell shoving my way to the front.

"You ok?" Marcel looks up his eye is swollen and purple.

"Yeah.. they just attacked me." He says. I feel a fist collide with the back of my head. I keep my balance but turn around for another hand to collide with my face. I crumple to the ground.

'Harry good to see you! Standing up for this little shrimp I see? Nice of you." I see two no three big guys. They high five each other and laugh. My whole face hurts as I help my little brother up and hand him his broken glasses.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE BEFORE I BEAT YOU UP GOT IT?" A voice blares. Everyone moves back. I look to see who said it as Marcel stands next to me. Edward.

"Why should I?" The guys say.

""Cause they are my little brothers, no one can mess with them, but me got it?" Edwards says he glares at the guys.

"Fine." They say. He walks over to us.

"You ok? Sorry about that their.. you know.. dicks." Marcel's eye has swollen up more.

"Yeah fine thanks Edward." The principal then comes out.

"What is it?" He asks. I walk over.

"No Harry it's ok." Marcel says grabbing my arm.

"But you let those guys hurt you."

"I'm fine Harry honest."

"Your eye is swollen!" I say. Marcel looks at me with scared green eyes.

"Hi." I say the principal looks at me. "Harry feeling better?" He asks. "Yeah thanks, um you see my little brother got beat up and if you don't do something I will." I say. The principal looks and me and laughs. "Good one Styles, your don't scare me."

"I don't?"

"No."

"So you'll let him get beat up by those guys?" I ask. The principal looks at me. "No but I did not see this happen when you give me footage of this fight I will do something." He then walks away. I look at Marcel who just shrugs and walks back into the building.