First Time To Fame!

Now please don't hate me! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time, I have been busy with school work, activities... yadda yadda.

NOW!

Here is the update, please enjoy!

Coelee xx :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

______________

Coelee's POV:

I woke up on a bed, hmm that's weird... I was just in the limo, how did I get here?

"I see your awake finally."

"Huh.... oh y-yeah, How did I get here?" I looked to see Harry at the door.

He walked over towards the bed and sat at the end motioning me to sit next to him, so I did. He put his arm around my shoulders, I have no idea why he did but I just left it at that.

"You fell asleep on Liam in the limo, so when we got here he carried you in and laid you on the bed. And you've been asleep for a long time." He said.

"Oh, ok... I'm hungry do you guys have food?" I asked.

He stared at me then chuckled, I didn't do anything funny, so why was he laughing? He looked back at me and I gave him a confused look, he smiled his dimpled smile and stood up. He bent down on his knees, wait why is he on his knees? What is wrong with this boy? He chuckles for no reason, he stands up and goes on his kne-

"Are you going to get on or just sit there like a lazy panda?" He chuckled out.

"Fi- wait! Did you just call me a lazy panda?"

"Yes."

"I am not a lazy panda! Do I look furry and black and white to you?"

"Yes you are. And yes you do!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Not"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Not!"

"Too!"

"Wow, our first fight... You can put that in the scrap-book!" I laughed.

"Haha, now just get on. Your lucky I'm even doing this!"

"Fine."

I hopped on his back and we made our way out of the bedroom. When we got in the hallway I saw a bunch of picture frames with the boys in them, they looked so happy. I wonder if they will be happy with me around now? I got carried out of my thoughts when I got thrown onto the couch I think, I rolled off and landed on the floor.

"Owww... Why did you throw me on the couch Curly Fry?"

"Lou told me it was 'Throw Coelee On The Couch Day', I think he was lying to me."

"Ya think! Now help me up so I can kick Louis' butt!" I said aggrivated.

Harry walked over towards me, and slung me over his shoulder, wow he is really strong, but I don't like the view from here. Like my face is literally in his butt, I don't want to be near his butt just in-case he drops the f-bomb.