Part 24

KAT'S POV

"Aha! I found you!" I yell as I pull out my favorite pair of converse out from under the bed. I quickly tie them up and run out the door. Everyone was waiting for me by the tour bus. I'm so excited. I trip twice as I run as fast as I can down the hall. I push the main doors open and run over to Justin. He grins and pecks my cheek.

"Ready to go?" He smiles.

"YES! IM SO EXCITED!" I squeak. He laughs and lead me into the bus. Selena, Chaz, Ryan, Nikki, and Carson were picking out their beds when we got on the bus. So this is how we're gonna sleep, Sel and Chaz, Carson on the top bunk, Ryan on the bottom bunk, Justin at the top of Usher's bunk and Nikki and I share a bed.

WTF!!!

"Moooom, why can't I sleep with Kat? I already sleep with her." Justin pouts.

"Because I don't want to see you making out with Kat, and I need to talk to both of you later." Pattie says and goes into the kitchen.

Justin pouts. "What do you think she wants to talk about?" He asks.

"You're an idiot" I laugh as I punch him playfully.

"WHAT?!? I seriously don't know what she wants to talk about!" He protests. Everyone laughs along with me.

"Justin, do you seriously not know what your mom want to talk about?" Chaz asks through his laughs.

"I seriously don't know! TELL ME!" Justin begs, which makes us laugh harder.

"She's gonna give you "The Talk" Justin." Selena giggles.

"What? Eww that's gross!" He yells as he scrunches up his face. I chuckle and ruffle up his hair. He groans and fixes his hair.

The bus starts moving and we cheer.

"Where's our first stop?" I ask Justin.

"I think it's New York." He answers as he pulls out his laptop. I crawl onto his lap and watch him log onto twitter.

Starting my tour again! Can't 2 see u guys in New York! #Swag

"Wait can I write something?" I ask him.

"Sure, go ahead." He smiles and slides the laptop closer to me. I log onto my twitter and type:

@justinbieber I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! <3<3<3

He laughs and kisses my head, his phone vibrates and looks at the tweet, he replies to me:

@kitkat26 I LOVE YOU MORE!!!! <33333

"What?!? I love you wayyyy more than you love me!" I giggle.

"No, I love you more, than you can possibly imagine." He smiles.

"Nope, 'cause I love you ten time more than that."

"Well, I love you a hundred times more than that!" He shouts, laughing.

"No you can't because I love a gazillion times more than that!" I laugh.

"What? Gazillion isn't a number." Justin says confusingly.

"Yeah, well now it is." I smirk playfully and give him a hug.

"Kat, Justin, come over here please." Pattie says. Everyone snickers as we walk over to the kitchen, we sit down at the table, across from Pattie.

"Yeah Mom?" Justin asks.

"Well, now that you too are dating, I just wanna let you know that I don't want to see you two sleeping together. I know both of you use to sleep together and I don't approve of that, so keep the PDA to a minimal, okay?" Pattie says. I nod my head in agreement and Justin pouts.

"But Moooooooooooom!" Justin whines.

"No, I don't want you two sleeping together and that's final." Pattie says.

"Fine." Justin grumbles and gets up from the table and walks over to the game room to play COD with Ryan, Chaz, and Carson.

Well, this is gonna be fun.....

*********************************

Agh! I know people, this is really short! Sorry but I still have math homework to do and I STILL HAVE A STUPID SUMMER READING PROJECT TO WORK ON THATS DUE NEXT WEEK

Im not very.....responsible with my homework....so I need to finish that up.

I will not be uploading until I get:

10 COMMENTS

35 READS

15 VOTES

10 LIKES