Part 16

KAT'S POV

It's been exactly two weeks since my father tried to rape me, Selena went back to Cailfornia and Ryan and Chaz went back to Stradford. Justin has been unusually quiet this past week and it's kinda freaking me out. Like whenever I ask who's on the phone he gets all jumpy and nervous and he sometimes kicks me out of the house well not really he just tells me to go to the mall or hang out with friends.

So right now I'm down at the Children's Meuseum, bored out of my mind. I thought it would be kinda cool to go here because I love to make the little crafts and dig up "fossils", yeah well now this stuff is getting boring and the kids here are mean. I was making a little bracelet and I picked up a glittery blue bead and i was about to put it throught my string but some girl snatched it out of my hands, what the hell?!?! I'm walking down the street waiting for a cab to drive by, I see a black Range Rover in the distance weaving through the lanes. The car stops in front of me with a screech. The windows are rolled down and I find Justin grinning like an idiot.

"Hurry get in! I got a surprise for you!" Justin says.

"Er, ok?" I said uncertainly. I step into his car and put on my seatbelt, he wraps his scarf around my eyes.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I laugh.

"I'm blind-folding you so you don't see where we're going." He says quickly. I can feel the car going through lanes and turning left and right...fast.

"Geez Justin, can you go any faster?" I asked sarcasticly.

"Yes I can." He laughs and we go faster.

"I WAS KIDDING, SLOW DOWN!" I scream, laughing. We both laugh and he slows down, finally we stop. I can hear Justin leave the car, I thought he was gonna open the door for me but he doesn't. I tried to open the door but the door is lock, the engine was off so the heater wasn't on so I was slowly freezing my ass off. Probably twenty minutes later someone opens the door. They pick me up and and throw me over throw shoulder.

"May I ask who this is?" I ask sweetly, expecting to hear Justin's voice.

"Nope." say a man's voice.

"Who the hell are you?!?" I shriek

"I told you that you may not ask who this is." He chuckles. I slap his back continuously.

"I'm gonna get my boyfriend and he's gonna beat the crap outta you and then you'll be sorry!" I shout.

"Well if he does, I guess I'll have to break his contract then." He laughs. Contract? What the hell is he talking about? I begin to kick him and I guess I kicked him where the sun don't shine because he groans and curses under his breath.

"Haha, serves you right." I smirk. I keep threatening him and I begin to worry and talk about the wierdest things ever.

"What if you kill me?!? Then I won't be able to turn in my English essay! What about Justin?!? Selena! Selena will murder you if you kill me! I'll haunt you when I'm dead and I'll make the rest of your life miserable! Let me atleast go pee before you kill me, I'd like to go pee before I go into the light. Oh and can I eat someth-" I was shouting but he cuts me off.

"Dang girl, don't you ever shut up." He whines. I jab him in the side with my finger and he yelps, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"No I don't, I'd like to speak as much as possible before I die." I tell him.He just groans, I feel us slowing down then we stop.

"Are you gonna drop me off a cliff?" I ask.

"No."

Are you gonna push me into the road and get me hit by a car?"