Chapter 6

Shout out to @melodymusicv3!! Go check out her awesome R5 FANFICS!! :DDD

You can look at the picture in the right side when scrolling down! It shows the NECKLACE Ross lost! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned the metal trinket in my hand as I sat on the beach looking across the dark never ending water. The necklace was handmade beautifully. It was etched with a simple quote, “Music is poetry with personality”. The large waves crashed into my toes as I sat there trying to process everything that happened a few hours ago. The news reporters had crowded around me after “Andrew” left. They kept asking me if we were and item or if I was the reason he was in Hawaii.  I knew I had spotted him somewhere…I just didn’t think it would be from the walls of Minas bedroom.  

“Ross Lynch” was what the reporters kept saying to me. Mina tried to pull me out of there and take me home but they followed my every move. Logan blocked them off for a while. The media wouldn’t leave until Jake’s dad came and forced them out. People I have never talked to walked up to me and started talking to me. I was of course nice to them but I decided I just want to take a break from it all. This was way too overwhelming. I just met the guy…

Mina walked over to me and sat down next to me. She smiled at me and started to rub circles on my back to comfort me.  

“Well that was one hell of a mess…” she stated.

“You think.” I laughed.

“I thought it would be awesome to put in the limelight. Now I change my mind altogether.” She  joked.

“Defiantly not something I ever wanted…Dang it! Why didn’t he have eyes for my best friend?” I kidded.

“Maybe for that reason. You are different, Kalli. Not someone you come across very often in life. Why do you think you’re my best friend out of everyone here? You have a different quality about you. You stand out. You are fun and you are so spontaneous…Not someone you can stand to be without. You need to realize you are special. You are real and true to yourself.” She smiled at me.

I hugged her, “Thank you, Mina.”

“No problem, girl.” She said hugging me back, “It is funny though. You are always are telling me how jealous you are of me. When the truth is I am more jealous of you. Geez…You got to kiss Ross Lynch! Lucky Duck!”

I laughed, “Not for real. It was peer pressure!”

“You better tell me about it later! I need the juicy dets!” she winked at me. “Come on, let’s get your surf board ready!” She jumped up and picked up my surfboard next to me and ran off. I directed my gaze back to the trinket in my hand. I took the leather strap and metal clasp and brought it behind my neck connecting the two pieces. I put the guitar pick underneath my wetsuit. It will be my good luck charm.

(Ross POV)

We ran up to our white beach house. I looked behind us to see if they had followed us. No one was there. They must have been held up back there. I blew a sigh of relief as I walked up to the sliding glass door. I turned around and slid down on my back until I hit the floor.

“What the hell was that back there?!” Rocky yelled at me while taking off his shoe and emptying the sand out of it.

“What?! The mask falling off? It was an accident!” I casually explained ignoring him.

“Not that! The kiss!” Rocky furrowed his eyebrows with anger.

“It was under pressure! It was all part of the act!” I stated. Even though it didn’t feel that way to me.