Chapter 3

All Rights Reserved 2013 ©

Quote:

Rose: Where are you? The Doctor: Inside the TARDIS. There's one tiny little gap in the universe left, just about to close. And it takes a lot of power to send this projection—I'm in orbit around a supernova. [smiling weakly] I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye

A/N/

------------------------------------------------

Oh my God Carter, you're such a slutty barbie

YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE MY BOOBS ARE BIGGER MIRANDZ

You did not just go there hoe...............

No I didn't Mirandz baby :( so please don't fight with me again pretty please with a cherry on top.

I won't if you meet up with me at my local park

 Definetely but may I ask why?

Hehe, well I'm bored and I've finished my school work and just updated a new chapter so I need some air before I go hunt my Zelda game and you would never hear from me again

Haha Oh dear, then we must make haste I shall see you at what park in five minutes?

Oh yeah Oak View Park, see you there

See you love

I jumped out of my chair with joy and hurried to my motor bike so I could ride down the street with out her seeing me. I ran out of the house and jumped on the Motor Bike full speed to the park, I couldn't wait to see Miranda, she just gave me so much joy. We talked all day in school after she spoke to me again and I found out she was the smartest, coolest and funniest girl I ever met, I felt so much like a love sick puppy just trailing after her.

I ran out of my flat and jumped on my beautiful motor bike. The sun was out, there was a slight breeze to cool you down when it got too warm.

My bike purred as I sped down the road and out of my street, water spewing out instead of the toxic waste most motor's gave out. The wind swished at my side and cooled down the uprising heat the sun rays shot down.

 My wolf was pacing about inside dying to get out and run to her so I sped up even faster; in minutes I was at the park. It was mostly empty and only people who knew the area well knew the park so I hoped Miranda would not get curious. I jumped off my bike and strolled to under a tree were I sat down, grabbed my box of cigarettes, took out a cigarette, lit it and inhaled deeply to cool me down. It  was a sterling cigarette and the crisp taste of menthol sat on my tongue.

I waited what seemed like years for Miranda but is was only minutes; it just seemed so long for I had my very impatient wolf growl at me in my head to claim her as his. Every time he did I took another long drag to drone him out and one cigarette turned to two.

Then she came...

Brown boots gracefully and lightly touched the grass as she walked towards me, blue jeans covered her frail and long legs and a white vest top clung to her oh so enticing torso. The sun kissed her  hair and put even the beauty of fairy lights to shame; but it was her face that just completed her perfection. Her pearly teeth shone at me coated by plush, moist and soft lips. He forest eyes gleamed with joy seeing me.