Chapter 2

All Rights Reserved 2013

Any copying can be punishable by law.

I give credit to any quotes put on but the characters book idea is my ownership and copying can be punished. Enjoy

"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love."  

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Chapter 2: Surprising the prey

I woke up that morning with a big smile on my face knowing I would see her today and maybe get to hug her and start my full plan in action. Good bye to her was so hard to say and I know she was confused now about this older male she has only saw but has made stirrings in her and making her emotions heighten.

Questions she would be asking herself and dreams she could be having. The fates and Moon Godess were on my side. I could picture her now waking up and thinking of questions. Who is this guy? Why do I like him so much? And why am I secretly praying he goes to my school? But most of all, how am I falling for him.

I frowned as I wished I could hold her in my arms and hush away her pain. I got up with my wolf inside pacing back and forth growling of impatience, he wanted our mate now and I just couldn't satisfy him. I walked to the bathroom to get showered and cleaned up but before I did I turned on my laptop and walked on in, I came out after cleaning myself up and as soon as I stepped in my room a ping went off in my laptop.

I ran over clutching my towel and seeing a pop up and it was her. I smiled when I saw that it was the second message she sent.

I hope you fit in to your new school and still am wondering what school your going to.

Hello?

I typed back as quick as I could so my little mate wouldn't get impatient.

Thanks and sorry I couldn't reply, had to get a shower.

I laughed and waited for her to type obviously she was flustered that I just openly told her I was just in the shower. Then she replied trying to get out of her awkward situation.

Any way, I still really wish I knew what school you were going to cause it could be mine, but thats highly unlikely. I hope you fit in well and enjoy but I have to rush or I'll miss my bus so see you later.

I pout when I have to say bye but reply.

See you soon

With that she logged off and I hurried to get dressed, I grabbed a pair of loose denim jeans letting them hung low on my hips and wore a white shirt that showed the outline of my muscles. I grabbed my gel and gelled my hair back in a fromal but casual way. 

I walked towards the door and grabbed my leather jacket, phone and motorbike keys and walked to my shiny black honda motor bike. 

I jumped off and sped off so she could not see my motorbike. I drove to a shop to buy energy drinks for I knew she had to wait for her bus and I wanted to make an amazing first impression. I went in and bought the most perfect energy drink in the world, monster. I also bought strawberry and cream bon bons and walked out popping two in my mouth because I only ate easily countable things in even numbers.

I put the can and sweets in a couch at the side of my bike and zipped it up while jumping on puttiing back on my helmet and I sped off the opposite direction away from Miranda to school. My wolf  growled at me but I smirked as I knew what I was doing. My wolf barked to speed up faster at me so I did and smiled feeling the wind whip around me as I literally went faster than wind.