Author's Note + FAQs

Hi guys! It's been what? 2 years. Yes. 2 years since I wrote this "book review" of my favorite gangster story: Montello High: School of Gangsters (MHSG). The reads and votes are very overwhelming. Thank you so much. It felt really nice reading comments that kept saying they like how I reviewed the whole book and how they kept nodding while reading my review because they agree with me. Thank you so much. Anyway, I decided to publish this author's note and FAQs to help you guys.

Okay. To be honest, I don't have an idea on how to write what I want to say without offending anyone and still be able to be completely honest with what I felt. I don't want to be rude or boastful but some how I grew tired of answering the same old questions in this book's comment box. I can't help but ask; did they really read this book review or they just went straight to comment down. Nonetheless, this isn't about me ranting but (again) to help you guys.

For starters, this is a book review. It's not the book itself. Stop asking me where is the story in this book or why is this book like this and that. The title says it all. "Montello High: School of Gangsters Book Review". Book review. It's a review. Don't ask me for new chapters or book 2 or to update. I am not the author of MHSG to begin with. For the nth time, I just made a book review.

So for those who kept on asking, Montello High: School of Gangsters is a published book already under Pop Fiction. The book costs Php 250. There is also a Book 2 (Sequel) to MHSG. It's entitled "Snow White is a Gangster". Book 2 is not about Summer anymore. The lead character in Book 2 is Henrietta (one of the mafia reapers in mhsg. rings a bell?) already. Why? That I don't know because I'm not the author, I'm just a fan who made a book review.
For those asking where the books are. Here are the links:

Links:
Book 1
Montello High School of Gangsters (Summer Leondale)
wattpad.com/story/996221-montello-high-school-of-gangsters-awesomely
Book 2 (Sequel)
Snow White is a Gangster (Henrietta Arturia)
wattpad.com/story/11001116-snow-white-is-a-gangster-sequel

Ate Shiela is one of my favorite authors in wattpad. Not only is she a great writer but she is also an approachable person. All the praises for the story and the author should be directly addressed to her. It doesn't feel nice when people mistaken me as the author of MHSG, then praises me. I did not write MHSG. I only wrote this book review.You can follow the "author" of MHSG: Ate Shiela on her social media accounts.

Follow Ate Sheila (author of Montello High: School of Gangsters)
wattpad: wattpad.com/user/sielalstreim
twitter: twitter.com/sielalstreim
instagram: instagram.com/sielmacchiato

Join the discussions at:
Montello High: School of Gangsters by sielalstreim
facebook.com/MontelloHigh
sielalstreim's Fans
facebook.com/MhsgBlackGovernment
Montello High: School of Gangsters (Official Group)
facebook.com/groups/MontelloHighSchoolofGangsters

Before I end this, I want to re-introduce myself. I am Jaye. I am an author and a reader. I made this book review but I did not write MHSG. I'm a JaDine fan. You can follow me on twitter @nlxjr_. vulnerablevoices is my wattpad account. If you want to read my works, it will be a pleasure. Constructive criticisms, votes, comments and reads will be very much appreciated. These are my stories:

One Shots:
wattpad.com/list/190923195-one-shots
Short Stories: (ongoing)
Someone Else's Fairytale
wattpad.com/story/6863840-someone-else%27s-fairytale
The Heartless Heartthrob
wattpad.com/story/8778345-the-heartless-heartthrob
The Replacements (JaDine FanFic)
wattpad.com/story/25558750-the-replacements-jadine-fanfic

Thank you for reading this. I hope I have answered your questions and cleared your minds. Have a great day everyone. :)