05; MEMORY LOST

We all have stories we won't ever tell.

▃▃▃

     THIS IS GETTING weird. Why every time she met him the voice suddenly appeared? And where exactly did that voice comes from? She wanted to talk to Theo, but she hasn't found the right time. Moreover, she wasn't sure Stiles or Scott will allow her to talk to Theo. But, if she doesn't ask, she will be haunted by curiosity. A few minutes later, Scott's appearance in AP Biology class caught her attention. She furrowed her eyebrows. I don't remember him taking this class. She, then, stood up and walked to his table.

"Dude, are you in the right class?" Cassandra asked instantly.

"AP Biology?"

"Do you know what AP stands for?" Lydia asked.

"Advanced placement." He answered, opening his biology book.

Cassandra and Lydia shared a glance before back to their seats. But, her pace stalled when she saw who was sitting next to her. Theo.

"Cassandra, isn't it?" Theo questioned, smiling. "Can I sit here?"

She bit her lip and nodded slowly, but she didn't glance at him at all. Not because she doesn't like Theo was sitting next to her, but the headache attack her again. The voice was heard in her head again, but she didn't want to show that she was in pain. She sat at her chair as she rubbed her temple, listening to the voice carefully.

Don't go near him.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Theo said with a concern gaze.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." She lied. She didn't know whether Theo believe her words or not, because she knows the fact that Scott and Liam couldn't feel anything from her. They both are werewolves as well as Theo.

"If you're not feeling well, just tell me."

Cassandra only nodded and focused on Mrs. Finch, her Biology teacher. Every now and then, she could feel Theo staring at her. She felt uncomfortable, the voice still ringing in her head. But, she tried hard to ignore it. She heard Mrs. Finch asked something to Scott, but she couldn't be sure of what she says to him.

He will destroy your friendship. You better listen to me, Master. Stay away from him. Something will happen and you'll be sorry for not listening to me.

Cassandra couldn't hold back anymore. The voice was really bothering her. She stood up instantly and went out of the classroom, ignoring the glances of everyone. Mrs. Finch called her name repeatedly but she ignored her. She ran to the girl's bathroom and locked herself inside the toilet. She doesn't know what happened to her. She didn't know how to reply to the voice inside her. Leave me alone! She tried to respond the voice in her head.

Oh, no, you will need me.

Her eyes widened hear the respond. But, another headache attacked her head as she groaned in pain.

You will know more about me soon when you are ready, Master.

She squeezed her eyes shut. This isn't real. She clutched her head, trying to eliminate the voice. Is this what Kate's meant? Is that what makes her different from the others? What exactly is she? What should she do? Is she going to be okay? A lot of questions bugging in her mind. She felt her head would explode because of the questions that continue to flow in her mind, and she hated it because she couldn't find the answer.

For now, just pretend I don't exist. I will not show up in your mind unless you call me. All you need to know is Theo isn't a good influence for your life.