Today 4 U

Whilst the dancer from the cat-scratch club is flirting with Stiles, Scott walks into the performance space to meet his ex. His stomach was a flutter with nerves, because,yes, he was still in love with her. He has decided not to bring his camera this time, to save awkwardness between Kira and himself. However, it was not Kira that he saw up on stage.

A woman, dressed in tight suit trousers and a suit-jacket stood, frowning over the wires. Her short hair fell over her face as she mumbled to herself.

"Hello? I'm here to see Kira." Scott plops his bag down and gives the woman a small smile.

"Scott?" The woman looks horrified.

"Malia?!" Scott nearly vomits. Kira's new girlfriend was here.

"I told her not to call you" Malia looks infuriated.

"That's Kira...But can I help since I'm here"

"I hired an engineer ..."

"Great!" Scott says happily, relieved to be leaving. "Well, nice to have met you..."

"Wait!" Malia cringes. "She's three hours late. The samples won't delay. But the cable-"

"There's another way. Say something. Anything." Scott fiddles with some buttons as Malia steps up to the mic.

"Test one, two three."

"Anything but that." Scott sighs, and Malia storms away.

"This is weird"

"It's weird"

"Very weird"

"Fuckin' weird" Scott can't even think because the situation is so weird.

"I'm so mad that I don't know what to do. Fighting with microphones, freezing down to my bones and  to top it all off I'm with you!" Malia storms down the stage and points a bony finger at Scott, who rolls his eyes.

"Feel like going insane? You're thinking of drinking gasoline?"

"As a matter of fact-"

"Honey, I know this act." Scott steps up to Malia and flails his arms around. "It's called the Tango Kira. It's a dark, dizzy merry-go-round. As she keeps you dangling-"

"You're wrong." Malia turns away from Scott.

"She is breaking your heart."

"It's different with me!" Malia protests.

"And you toss and you turn 'Cause her cold eyes can burn, yet you yearn and you churn and rebound!"

"I think I know what you mean." The horrified look on Malia's face makes Scott grin.

"Has she ever pouted her lips and called you 'Pookie'?" Scott pouts his lips, chuckling.

"Never."

"Have you ever doubted a kiss or two?"

"This is spooky." Malia runs to Scott's retreating figure, eager to ask questions.
"Did you swoon when she walked through the door?"

"Every time. So be cautious."

"Did she moon over other boys?"

"More than moon."

"I'm getting nauseous." Malia steadies herself on the handrail, looking like she's going to pass out.

Scott flips some switches on the connection board.

"And we're patched." He gives a proud look at Malia.