Part 8

My heart beats faster and faster. My chest felt tight like all the air in my lungs was extracted. I felt dizzy and everything went dark.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

==================================================================================

I was waiting in the altar, waiting for the girl that i love. She walked slowly down the isle holdin  BOQUET OF WHITE FLOWERS together with her white beautiful gown. She is so pretty, I can't help but stare. My tears are falling without me noticing it. I stood there with a fast beating heart, teary eyes and a wide smile. I waited until she was able to reach me. I can't explain my feelings at the moment. I'm nervous yet happy, but there is a little loneliness inside. I don't understand.

I held her hand as we proceed to the altar. I'm happy to see her smile.

Nervous? she asked.

"A little, but i'm definitely happy that I'll be with the most beautiful girl that ever existed in the universe for all my life" I blurted out with a laugh.

A memorable grace of heaven and earth had begun.

**FORWARD**

"I do", she said with a graceful smile.

We exchanged our vows, placed the ring on each others fingers and then the priest gave us the final blessing. I unveiled Claud, she was definitely blushing and then i realized I was the same.

"You may now kiss your...SISTER" the priest declared

I was astonished. What did he just say, SISTER?! There's something wrong. I turned around and saw everybody with a disapproving faces. They all look disgusted, except my dad. He was standing there with an expressionless face, then he turned around and walked away. I shouted for my dad.But Claud held my hand and assured me that everthing will be fine.

I screamed for somebody to explain, to clear things in my mind. I was totally doomed, frenzied in the middle of an abyss. I stood still in the dim of darkness where i see nothing. I can't move my body, it's as if i'm paralyzed. Out of nowhere i saw a tiny light.

:Every thing will be fine, He was not here" a sweet voicce said.