Wonder by emberkitty

28 July 2013

Q1. What's the name of the book?

A. Wonder

Q2. What is the genre of your book?

A.  Fantasy, Adventure, Fractured Fairy Tale, somewhat Romance and Comedy.

Q3. What gave you the  idea for your book?

A.  I love writing fractured fairy tales, and Alice in Wonderland is a wonderful one. I've got lots of good ideas for this one.

Q4. Can you give a summary of your book? 

A.  Have you ever wondered about anything? Daydreamed, fantasied? It might sound like such a boring little business, but if you never try to open up to all the possibilities....well, you'll be left behind.

Because everything is connected. You are, too, though it's hard when you can't even stop to think.

This world and other worlds--it all holds a deeper thought.

Come on. The Land of Wonders isn't going to wait for you.

My name is Alice.

Q5. Why do you believe it is a good read?

A.  I believe it's a good read because its whimsical and well written, finishing a pleasing end, but always read to appeal with a promising start. Very unique.

Q6. What would you like to say to those  who read your book?

A.  I'd like to say I hope you enjoyed reading it and liked reading it as much as I did writing it. If you do, then I'm extremely thankful for the support! :)

Click the external link to go straight to the interviewed story.