Chapter 1

WARNING: Major violence and strong language. May be hurtfull to those who have this problem. ..

I wake up in the morning to parents fighting AGAIN. Nothing new to me really. I take a quick shower straighten my hair not that thiers a reason to cuz everyone hates me and it'll probably be half ripped out of my head today by the...BOY. I get dressed wearing a pair of black skinny jeans a black tee shirt and an over sized black hoodie , oh yea i forgot to mention im not the skinnyest of girls, i mean , im not obese but im around 165 so.

I walk out of my room and the bright light hits me like a bag of bricks pulling the hood of my hoodie up over my head i walk out into the nook to get my shoes , i slip them on and grab my bag , and can u guess what color it is? Black? You got it!! yea im terrible with humor but when you spend your life never smiling u dont really use humor alot. Walking to school is about a 3 minute walk from my house so i head out the door not bothering to say goodbye to my parrents..well my dad and hes evil girlfriend. Why is she evil you ask? Well she hates me and doesnt care if im dead or alive. My fauther has tryed kicking her out or breaking up with her but she doesnt listen. And in this town , its not easy to get the cops to come if u dont want to be the talk of the town.

Anyway , i walk into satens hell pit aka school and try to make it to my locker with no problems. Yea that didnt happen

"Hey slut" I hear a deep voice behind me say.

"Hi" i quitely say back

"Ready for another beating?" He laughs

A low huf comes out of my mouth before dropping my bag..i know what comes next

I get draged out the hall by my arm stumbling over my soes a few times. Then i get slamed into the wall and held by my neck...HARD

"LOOK AT ME" He yells and i look at him

"You want it easy slut? Or u want it the hard way? Oh i bet you missed my beatings this weekend. Didnt you slut?" He digs his fingers into my side and i say nothing in response just let a single tear slip out of my eyes

"IM TALKING TO YOU BITCH! DO U WANNA GET CUT BITCH? Or do u do at enough your self? I bet you go home and slife that metal across your wrist amd think about me! And guess what? I love it! I love the thought of you bleeding because of me! It gives me so much happiness." His words hurt but not nearly as much as his hand griping my throat.

"Ple-"

"NO WHORE! YOU'RE GONNA GET WHATS GOMMING TO YOU AND YOUR GONNA FUCKING LOVE IT, ISNT THAT RIGHT?" I hear him faintly yel as im passing out from lack of oxygen.

"Ple-"

"Say please one more time and ill snap your neck!" Thays the last thing i herd before i blacked out

HEYY , its scars again just wanted to say hey and to let me know if thiers any errors