*~*10*~*

So, I present to you all...chapter 10! Aw yeah! *dances*

On the right corner we have a pic of Roman Nova, played by Alex Pettyfer :P Doesn't he just look yummy? *drools* hehe

Song is "World Wide" by BTR:Big Time Rush (you'll see on the last pages how it fits into this chapter ^_^ )

----

 *~*Casey's POV*~*

I didn't see Drew or any of the Nova boys the following day but as soon as Monday hit I loitered the school parking lot to wait for them.

      Sometimes I would think that my wonderful day with Drew was all but a dream but the white flower I had found on my bed when I had woken up Sunday morning told me that it hadn't been a dream. That the fantasy world I had ran through was real. My and Drew's secret utopia.

      I smiled and giggled as I fingered the flower in my skirt pocket. The soft texture of the flower petals brushed against my fingers and my smile widened even more. I was probably freaking out the students walking past me with my creepy Ronald McDonald smile but I couldn't help it. My first date ever had been so magical!

      "Oh look, Janet, it's her again."

      My head shot up and I looked behind me to find Carol and Janet standing a couple of feet from me. I waved at them. "Morning Carol! Morning Janet!"

      The girls ignored my wave, looking every where else but my direction. I blinked at them and shrugged. Oh well, I'll try to make friends with them later, I told myself. We'll be hanging out with the same group for now on anyway so it wouldn't be good if there were animosity between us. They just probably weren't used to me yet.

      I looked away from them and my smile widened even more when I spotted the Nova Brother's blue Volvo entering the campus parking lot. Clutching my book bag strap, I skipped towards them, excited to see Drew at last.

      Hmm, how should I act around the brothers now that I knew part of their secret? I thought about it only for a second before deciding that my attitude towards them wont change. I'll act as I've always acting around them. I may have found out that they're not from this world but that didn't mean they were any different from the day I had met them so why should I act differently now?

      "Hi Roman!" I waved, "Hi Adam!" I paused and looked around. "Hey, where's Drew?"

     Roman and Adam walked right past me as if they hadn't heard a word I said. I blinked after them before peeking into their car. I pressed my face against the window and looked around but still I couldn't find Drew inside.

      Where was he?

      "Hey!," I ran after the boys, "wait up!" I jumped in front of them but they kept walking as if I wasn't there. "Hey!" I caught up with them again, nearly tripping just to keep up with their fast pace. "Hey, Adam, where's Drew?"

      Adam ignored me.

    I skipped around him to get beside Roman. "Roman, where's Drew?"

    Roman didn't even glance down at me.

    I laughed, jumping in front of them again and walked backwards. "Hey guys, what's going on?"

      The boys never answered or even looked at me. I stopped walking and watched them walk past me and enter the building, Carol and Janet joining them. I stared after them, wondering my I suddenly felt invisible to them. Why were they ignoring me?