Chapter 9 - The tryouts

Kaye's POV

It's Friday! Fuck yes! I can't wait for the tryouts, longboarding is fine and dandy but sometimes i just need a physically aggressive sport to blow off some steam.

I woke up early so that i can get my sweats and trainers ready for tryouts, obviously i have an upper hand because coach has already seen me play and my friends are in the basketball team so i can always sweet talk them into getting me in if i fail to show good performance today, not that i intend to slack off, just in case.

I go to the bathroom and do my usual stuff and get dressed. After putting my kit for the tryouts, I go downstairs to prepare myself breakfast, it's like 7 and school starts at 8.30 so no one's downstairs except for me.

My phone vibrates in my pocket telling me i have a message, it's from Al (Alex), one of my friends back home. I proceed to answer the texts while eating to save time.

Al - "Wasss uppp wanker!" She is totally pissed, it's probably 11 or 12 in the night back in London and no doubt she's out partying

Me - "Ur fuckin pissed man, i can't deal wiv u ryt now"

Al - "Ahhh come on! Give me some love! Anyway, how's the cheer hunting going? Find a new girl to replace that Sarah girl yet?" Alex is my bestest friend of all time, and although she used to be a cheerleader, she is nothing like those dirty girls.

Me - "Yh, this other cheer girl i can't remember the name of. Have to go now, i gotta go to her yard and do...stuff."

Al - "It's alright to say sex. sex. sex. sex. lol anyway go get that p---y! Fucking call me later or i'm gonna tell ur sister to kill u in ur sleep." This girl is too blunt and i guess that's why we get along so well, she never beats around bushes.

Me - "Bullshit. I ain't scared of a 15 yr old kid. ttyl."

As i text the last message, i close the front door. I stuff my gym bag and my school bag on the passenger seat and start to reverse. The gates open with one click of a button, i get my ipod set up on the dock so i can chill while i get to her house, when i start reversing again, i nearly crash the back of the car to another car coming out of the driveway opposite mine.

Oh ffs, why the hell do i have to put up with this at such an early hour. It's Ashley. Ashley who is not really fond of me right now, Ashley who has been avoiding for the better half of this week because i apparently did something to upset her. I take a deep breath and continue to reverses until i get the position i need to drive the direction i need to, her car doesn't move an inch.

"Sorry!" I tell her before i drive off, no expression at all, she doesn't even look at me, just looks straight ahead.

I drive to her house while listening to music, when i get there, i park right opposite her house and climb to the window she told me to climb. I don't even know why i'm going through this trouble for a worthless girl, oh yeah i need to get laid. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do *shrug*

I open her window and she quickly comes over and helps me, i land with a thud on her bedroom floor, hoping that i didn't wake up anyone.

"Hi" I said with a cheeky grin plastered on my face.

She launches herself at me and starts attacking my lips, moving me over to the bed.

-

Ahhhhh. Nothing like a good makeout session on a friday morning. I think i'll stick with her for a while, she's quite good at what she does and i plan to keep her for as long as I can stand her

We get to school, with her latched on my arms. Her stay might be a bit more shorter than i initially thought, she just reminded how clingy she is, and i do not like clingy. I take her hands of my arms and walk ahead of her, my hands in my pockets. She catches up to me and again attaches herself to me, maaaan she really doesn't know what the hell personal space is.